Harry Styles Imagine 13

These are just really cute and adorable and for Chelsea!  So enjoy! ♥♥

*********************

"Harry," I whisper. "they're going to hear us." He moves his mouth further down my neck to my collarbone.

"They won't if you keep quiet."he whispers back. He bites at my skin and pulls it between his teeth.

If I didn't find our position so hot that would have hurt. His hand is holding my waist with his thumb rubbing circles. His head doing magic and our feet intertwined.

"I can't help it." I smile at him. He peaks at me through his lashes and I moan.

"Chels." He warns me. With everything in my body I wish we were somewhere alone. Somewhere secluded and special. Instead we're laying here in my bed with my parents down the hall and my sister next door.

I know Harry knows what I'm thinking, he always does.

"When you come back I'll take you somewhere. Before you have to go back to work and school. Promise." He says and pecks my lips.

"Okay."

"So hurry back to me, okay?"

"Mhmm." I nod my head to help myself answer him. He dips his head back to my neck and begins to kiss and suck. A gasp escapes my lips as he reaches under my ear.

"Until then," he says as he bites my earlobe. "I'm going to enjoy teasing you." He chuckles.

*********

"Harry...Harryyyy. Babe, wakeup." I shake his shoulder until his eyes open. "Its dinner time."

Before I can leave the bed I'm pinned under a half sleep Harry.

"Oh, is it? What about dessert?" He kisses my ear, missing my cheek entirely. I giggle and twist under him.

"Harry, your mother." I remind him.

"So."

"Gemma." I say and that gets him to stop. Although, I have no reason why I want him to. Oh, yeah, dinner.

"Ughhhh, Gemma." And his eyes lower in mock hatred. The frown crowning his face is so adorable.

"Come on. Up!"I say and swat his behind.

He removes himself from me and puts on the first shirt he sees.

He reaches for my hand and I happily take it. It's warm and soft.

As we exit the room, Gemma is leaving her's.

"I heard all of that. As cute as it is I must aggravate you about." She reaches up and pinches his cheeks. With the hand that isn't holding mine he swats her's away.

"Stop it Gemma." He says and then pokes her side. I love to see their playful banter.

My cheeks flush from the idea of Gemma hearing Harry say he wants me for dessert. We're both adults but, I still find it embarrassing to discuss.

We all congregate to the dining room, and as Anne sits the chicken on the table she smiles at us. I love how she considers me part of the family.

********

"Brayden, hold mommy's hand." I reach out for my small child's hand.

He looks so adorable in his brown leather jacket and beanie. Hes almost an exact replica of his father at the moment. Harry has his hair swept under a beanie of his own a dark brown, tethered, leather jacket and black skinny jeans. His black t-shirt almost see through with his black boots. I internally smile, they both look so handsome. I'm proud to belong to them.

"Grab the handle, Brayden. Look. Like daddy, see?" Harry demonstrates how he is to pull his small suitcase. Brayden is eager to try and only needs help unsecuring the handle.

"Good job little man." I praise him.

We walk through the airport with the crowd screaming our names. The one's screaming Brayden stand out to me more.

I love the fans love for Brayden and Harry and I's relationship.

"Brayden! Here Brayden!" I here a young girl say. She's holding a stuffed penguin, Brayden's favorite.

"Steve, can you get that?" One of our security men grabs the Penguin from the lady. "Thank You I call to her."

We make our way to the vans and climb in, leaving our bags to be loaded by security.

"Brayden, look what you have." I say before inspecting the penguin, removing the letter that came with it and handing it to him.

"Woow! Penwin!" He exclaims and cuddles it.

"Aww, you're so cute." I say and unfold the letter.

'Dear, Harry

     Firstly, I love you. Secondly, you have the most adorable family I've ever seen! I can't wait for baby #2!! Have fun doing that! ;)

                      Love, Sammi ♥'  

I laugh at her mention to our sex life. Other than being rude, they're caring and funny. I hand the note over to Harry and watch him as he reads.

He burst into laughter and then leans over Bray to whisper in my ear. "I can't wait either." He kisses my cheek and I gently push him away.

"Ew, you perv."

"Don't say that in front of him. You remember what happened last time, right?" I laugh at the mention."The last thing I need is for Bray to say" and he covers his ears and lowers his voice "'my daddy's a perv'" I burst into laughter.

"You're cute."

"Thank you, but I'm married." He jokes.

"Lucky girl."I add.

*************************

I hope you guys enjoyed those! I just wanted to write something cute for the holidays!  ^-^

Chelsea (@chels_loves_After on instagram) gave me the ideas so they're written in her name and with the sons name as Brayden, she chose!

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holiday! (if you celebrate) Have a nice week! :) ♥♥