Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 4

Hey y'all Hey!

I've been updating so often I...

If you follow me on Twitter tweet me the word Imagine. You might get one. ;)

So I've been thinking so hard about the Louis story thing and I figured we could make a deal?

If every Louis update can get at least 3,000 reads I'll make it a fic! I don't want you guys to think I'm doing this for votes or reads...I just want to make sure that it becomes successful.

Also if you guys prosper they're going to need a ship name (Lounna?...pronounced like Luna lol idk) and the story will need a name as well..I suck at those! hahaha!! So comment with a ship name and/or story name and I'll pick my top favs and you guys can vote in the comments! ^-^

Thank you all so much! Enjoy the update!

*************

Aww, he was staring at me.

Holy Shit!

*************

I was sat next to Jess. Me picking at my lip in a thoughtful daze, her and Shaun in deep conversation across the aisle.

Well, I figured he was talking about me when he was talking to Ms.T, but I'm definitely sure he was now. I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl with a panda on her shirt.

What does he mean by more if he's sure he doesn't want a relationship? What category does that fall under? Where would we stand as a co... But wait we wouldn't be a couple. We'd be two adults messing around. Am I ready for that? Can I handle something like that without becoming attached like every other woman in the world?

I shouldn't be thinking about things like this. I should be thinking about what kind of pizza to order back at the hotel like everyone else on this bus. Even Ms.T and Louis are discussing dinner.

For some reason I am not feeling too hungry. My mind is too busy thinking of Louis. How he made me feel in his room yesterday and how frustrating he's making me now.

I glanced at where he was sitting up front. He seems careless and stress free. Meanwhile, I'm back here freaking out like a chicken in a Tyson factory.

He glances up and for a moment we just stare. The blue electric feeling some how deeper and attached to me in some way.

"Anna?"

"Yeah?" I turned to my name. Asia, one of the most attractive girls I've ever met was hanging over the back of my seat. Her dark hair falling over her shoulder and her smooth caramel skin creased from a smile.

"Hmm. What's wrong?" Her mouth turning a smile upside down into confusion.

"Oh, am I that transparent?"

"Not really. I guess I can sense stress."

I can vaguely remember her history. She has some type of ability to sense things paranormal and super natural of some sort. Our very own senior circus act. To tell the truth, I'm a skeptic.

"Well,I guess that's what it is."

"It has something to do with a man. Notice my word usage. I have a feeling he's s close to you in distance at the moment, but longing to be in emotion. I can feel the pressure to keep it a secret."

My eyes buck and my heart races. What the hell?

"Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Switch seats with Asia."

"Why?"

"Just do it!" I snap.

They switch seats immediately and Asia turns to me. I'm so glad she was talking in hush tones when she was leaning over the seat. Otherwise, Jess would have never moved and she and Shaun would have heard everything.

"You know Anna. I think you should let whatever happens next happen." She tells me with a slight shrug. "I don't see anything terrible happening. I'm sorry I probably should have asked you if you wanted to know these things. Sometimes they just spill out of me and I never stop. I wish it could."

I encourage her to tell me of her gift. Anything to get her off the subject of me. I'm glad she told me these things, but then again how I'm I suppose to go with the flow when I know the flow?

This shit is too complicated. Should it be? Too many fucking questions.

We pull up at the Hotel. We'd have a few hours before we'll go to the mall. This was the main place I wanted to visit. Shopping was my thing. Over 40 outlets in one mall some being a Brandy Melville a Forever21 and a Charming Charlies.

"Okay guys in three hours we meet back in the Lobby. Next stop the mall! Good luck to all of the guys here with their girlfriends. And I have a prize for the girl who can out shop Louis!" she jokes placing her hand on her brother's shoulder.

For some reason his smiles aren't reaching his eyes and I know its because of how things ended last night.

I need to talk to him.

************************

Excuse the errors. I suck at proof reading......

Next Update for this story I'm hoping you get two things...

1. Your own book

2.Some answers

I love you guys! Thank You for reading! :)

I have no idea what's next so leave a comment if you want an imagine or an update of a previous one!

Bye y'all Bye! :)