Louis Tomlinson Imagine 33

Something short....more soon...

"Alls rare for the rare"

This isn't for everyone.

If you're anti-Larry do not read....

**************************

He comes through like a whirlwind. He's all walk, talk and snaps. Dressed immaculately in a designer suit, shoes and probably underwear.

"Why are these red?" He looks at either woman beside him picking up the flowers and throwing them to the ground. "I said pink!" He screams.

I jump at the crash and watch in awe as someone rushes to clean the mess. The woman to his right quickly dials a number on her phone walking away from the yelling.

"Who was responsible for the flowers?" He screams again.

"Sharon." The lady to his left answers. She's the one who hired me, she also warned me but I was hoping that it was an exaggeration. Lord knows that I am not one for authority, or authority with attitude. It's also why I opted for security at this event instead of wait staff.

"She's fired." His face is a flame. A permanent frown covering the beauty of it. Had it not been for the yelling and aggressive behavior toward the flowers and the fact that hes's my boss, he'd be on my top list of "guys I'd like to fuck'.

"Get me pink flowers."

The other lady returns hanging up her phone.

"The flower shop up the road is preparing dozens for us as we speak." He glances around the room stopping at me, he begins to reach into his pocket. "You." He snaps at me with the other.

Everyone watches me and I feel demeaned and disrespected as a person. No one's ever snapped their fingers at me, I've put several people in their place at far less direspectful things than this.

"Go with Marene, get my flowers." He pulls a black card from his wallet and hands it to her. Without question she turns to leave.

I cross my hands across my chest and glance at my shoes. When I look back up everyone is still staring at me.

With his fingers, again he snaps at me twice.

"Quickly."

"No."

His brows raise slowly. "Pardon?"

"I am not a servant,  nor a server, nor a dog, nor anything less human than you. I do not respond to snaps and clipped commands." I clench my jaw.

"Go get my flowers or you're fired." He looks challeged, surprised and pissed. Is this a first for him? Surely not. The look on his face would send some into a tailspin of doing whatever he demands. Unfortunately, for him and me, I don't succumb that easily.

I mentally consider not being able to pay my phone bill and decide that this treatment isn't worth it.

"Nor do I respond to threats." I give him one last scowl and stalk past him, past Marene and out of the back door. I can hear him scream.

"Get back to work or you're all fired! You go get my flowers!"

At the unloading dock in the alley behind the venue I sit with my feet hanging. I text my roommate that I just got fired and may need to borrow some money for my phone bill.

The back door opens and I glance just to take a second glance at Mr.Styles looking determinedly at me. He begins to walk forward making it to me just as I stand to my feet. He takes my face in both hands and kisses me hard his head hovering and back arched. It takes a second for me to realize what is going on before I tip toe into the kiss and place my hands on his hips.

He pulls away automatically slapping my hands off and going back into the building.

What the fuck was that?

*****************************

I hope you enjoyed it...

~Cassie ♡