Harry Styles Imagine 40

Are these bad? If they're getting horrible as they've gone on, I can always end this and focus on the actual fanfictions.

*************************

"You're all the same." I smile. "You wouldn't know what to do with this ass if it came with instructions." I turn my head side ways and he smiles back.

"Try me." He smiles wider and flicks his gaze down my body. I'm probably his first black conquest in his entire life. I'm glad to be, in fact he should feel so fucking lucky, literally.

"Let's see."

The good part about this club is that it's attached to an upscale hotel. It also has a separate bar for the older or uptight types who aren't into the club scene anymore. Judging by how determined he was with getting laid I'll bet that he's staying in this hotel room, 20-something, here on business, leaving tomorrow, who's probably going to start our conversation with 'I don't usually do this'. I head across the lobby to the bar on the opposite side, him trailing behind me. My hips swinging a little more than necessary.

"I don't usually do this." He says sitting across from me.

"Right, of course." He talks slow and deep and drags words. "Henry, two gin and tonics, extra lime for me."

"Seems like you do."

"I work here. I know everyone's name."

"Shouldn't there be like a 'No fraternizing with the guest' rule or something?"

I blink at him. There's a club attached.

"Do you want there to be..." I wait for him to say his name.

"Harry."

"Harry?" Harry?

"No, right now no."

''Good." Henry puts our drinks down in front of us and I order him to drink up.

'Room key?" I hold my hand out.

He fetches into his wallet and pulls out his key card. I raise an eyebrow and for fun ask him when does he check out.

"Tomorrow, noon, I think." I'm scary good at this assumption thing.

"How old are you?" I say standing and fixing my dress. It's so tight, I can't wait to be naked.

"Twenty-four." Right again.

"Business trip?"

"Not exactly." He follows behind me.

"Business proposal?"

"Exactly."

I lead us to the elevator.

"What kind?"

"Of what?" He presses the button for the sixth floor and stands in the middle of the elevator while I find a corner and chill.

At the third floor two twenty-one year olds join us. I cross my arms and watch as they flirt shamelessly.

"Are you english?" One of them asks and the other giggles. They've already started drinking, their mini bar raided.

"Yeah, I am."

"That's really hot."

He blushes and I conceal my laugh.

When we stop at the sixth floor he looks back at me and reaches for my hand. I take it and I can't help my smile.

"It's a proposal for a book." He stops at the door and leans against the frame allowing me to open his door.

"A writer?" I wouldn't have guessed that, a musician, maybe, Indie Rock. That's judging by the pants alone.

"Yes." He stops at the dresser and leans against it and I stop at the bed pulling my shoes off and jumping onto the bed.

"I wouldn't have taken you for a writer." I sit up on my knees and silently ask for him to stand before me. "You're one beautiful man, Harry."

He blushes and smiles sincerely. "Thank you." He says, so close to my face. He kisses me softly his lips slow.

I wrap my hands around his neck and deepen it, feeling his hands at my waist. He pulls me closer pushing his growing cock against my groin.

I fist my hand into his hair as he kisses me down my neck. I roll my head back to allow him more territory to roam.

I drag my hands down his back to the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. His hair becomes a mess across his face and with one swoop of his hand he brushes it back.

"I love your hair." I whisper against his cheek. I place soft kisses along his body all the way to his bellybutton.

I reach for his button and undo both the button and zipper. I reveal black Calvin Klein briefs with grey words along the waistband. He helps me pull his pants down and rubs his hands over the fabric of his underwear, feeling his hard dick.

I reach for the side zipper on my dress and pull it down. I watch him as he pleasures himself through the fabric, his mouth slightly open. He watches what I do as I pull the dress over my head and toss it to the floor.

I reach for my bra straps and slide them down my arms, one at a time. I unhook the back of my bra and toss it into the general direction of my dress.

I'm naked and I watch as he watches me lie back and run my tongue along my hand and play with myself.

"Shit.." he drags as I roll my neck back in pleasure.

I feel the dip in the bed and the tickle of his hair against my thighs. Oh, yes.

His nose runs over my clit and I'm so aroused. He kisses me there and I squirm a little. It's been a while since the last time someone has given me oral pleasure.

My back arches as soon as his tongue enters me and he sucks hard. He uses his thumb to tease my swollen clit and writhe beneath him. This is so good it's painful.

I'm going to come too quickly. If I was a man this would be over fast.

He pinches my most sensitive part and makes me scream.

When I look down, he's smiling too hard. He knows that this is his specialty. Being greedy but a sore losers I move from under him. I flip him onto his back and climb into the sixty-nine position, so that he doesn't have to stop. With his large hands he grabs both ass cheeks and buries his face back into me.

I take his hard cock into my fist and slowly begin to pump before taking him into my mouth. He hits the back of my throat. I feel his movements stutter. I do it again and again before losing myself in my superpower. You're not the only one with skills.

"I'm going to come, stop." He calls. He reaches into the side drawer and grabs a pack of condoms.

"Seriously?"

"I was hoping."

He rolls it on and with me facing away from him, in the reverse cowgirl position, I lower myself on top. I'm so tight around him. He stretches far greater than I thought he would.

When I start to move, it's not long before he starts shaking.

I move my hair over one shoulder and watch him as his head hits the headboard repeatedly. He ignores it and bites his lip, looking into my eyes. Dazed green staring into overwhelmed brown.

I start a different rythym and he starts to sweat.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He swears. I come stopping my movements, but he isn't having it, he thrusts his hips into me until he explodes into the condom.

Damn.

************

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~Cassie♡