Luke Hemmings Imagine 34

I laugh as I enter my apartment, Calum following behind me. I pause for a quick second from a figure sitting on my couch. When he turns to look at me I know who he is for sure.

"Luke?" I ask surprised. He stands from the couch walking towards me. His eyes dart from me to Calum.

"Billie." He kisses me on my forehead.

"Hi, Luke." Calum gives a quick wave. "I'll see you guys later."

"Okay." I say confused. The entire reason he came up was because we weren't done hanging out. "Bye." He let's himself out and I wrap my hands around Luke's waist looking him into his face. He looks slightly pissed.

"What's wrong?" He sighs and tries unwrap my arms from around him, I grip tighter. "What's up?"

"That." He gestures behind me to the door.

"What? Are you and he not talking or something?" I glance at the door and with his fingers Luke pulls my face back to his.

"I don't like this." His face is serious and I'm sure that whatever it is he is talking about that I'll do anything to make it better. "I don't like how close you two are." My face falls.

"Jealousy?" I ask.

"I don't like feeling like this. Calum is one of my bestfriends, my bandmate and I trust him and I trust you but..." he sighs far too long and wipes his face with his hand.

"You can't help how you feel?"

"Yepp."

"Oh." I love Luke and there's no way that any other person would come between us. But Calum has become a close friend of mine and is a very close friend of his. I know his reservations are a man thing, a territorial thing. With reassurance and time everything will be fine.

"We're just friends. There's no way that we'd do anything to hurt you." I reach for the hem of his shirt. "I don't want anyone that isn't you." I kiss his chest once, twice, three times.

"They can't make feel like you do. They can't touch me like you can. They can't kiss me like you can." I whisper hovering over his lips. I bunch the fabric of his shirt at his hips and sit my fist there pulling him closer. "He wouldn't be you." I look him into his eyes. He kisses me softly and then feverishly we're a tornado of touching, clothes, kisses and incoherent confessions.

Before he enters me he pulls my hair tilting my head back and shoving his tongue into my mouth. His urgent assault and heavy breathing making me wetter than I already was. "No one is me, baby." And that's it. He's inside me, invading, marking what is his.

The build up is borderline unbearable. Heavy, quick gasp of air enter my lungs as I take everything he's giving me. The ride into the clouds caring me places only Luke has taking me.

"Oh, God!" I plea. My nails rake down his back as the build up in the pit of my stomach releases like a cracked dam. He continues until he explodes, biting my shoulder to keep from screaming.

"Only you." I assure him one last time.

*********************

Billie I really hope you enjoyed it!

There is a Liam and Ashton coming up so leave names and any details as a comment here!

There wasn't much of a response on the Larry Imagine...but any comments would be great! :)

Remember to share my stories! I know I haven't been updating much and that has caused a lack in readers, comments and votes, but I promise I'm back and I have new stories and finishing storylines coming up soon!

Thank you for reading!

~Cassie♡