Session 2: Liam Payne

Name: Payne, J Liam

D.O.B: 08/29/1993

P.O.B: Wolverhampton, England UK

Status: Relationship (Victoria)

Occ: Personal Trainer. Some celebrity clientele, mostly millionaires.

Habits: Nothing of consequence

Asset: Trained in Jujitsu, teakwondo, karate, boxing, and street fighting. Also speaks Spanish, Russian, German and Mandarin.

Offer: To assist the team in all matters that involve hand to hand combat. To assist in times when there are language barriers.

****

I duck before her fist comes into contact with my face. Who the hell is she?

I usually train overweight and over wealthy bastards who's girlfriend calls them daddy. Imagine my surprise when a slim woman with bright green hair walked in.

"Another round?" She smiles at me. She's been doing that since we entered the ring.

I must say she's no ordinary girl. She's trained in combat. Looks to be street fighting and jujitsu. Mastered with her display of efforts today. A deadly thing if she's ever robbed or assaulted. I kind of feel bad for the asshole that tries.

"Where did you train?" I ask her. I hand her my right hand to unbind my hand from the punching padding. I do the other with my mouth. I shake both hands until the pads fly onto the floor of the ring.

"Hong Kong, Austria, America, some of everywhere really." She steps toward the rope to jump down from the ring and I help by moving the rope. "You?" She asks me when her feet hit the floor.

"Here, mainly."

"For every thing?" Her question catches me off gaurd for a mere second. I know she saw my surprise in my eyes, she's looking right into them.

"What are you..." I try to ask her but she cuts me off.

"Teakwondo, Karate, Street Fighting, Boxing and Jujitsu. You're a fine man Mr.Payne." She smirks at me. I prepare myself in a defensive stance. I'd never hit a woman but I will if she's here to kill or hurt me. "A fine well trained man."

"Our time here is over." I tell her and begin to leave.

"Mr.Payne, relax." she calls from behind me. "If you ever get tired of training pigs give us a call." Suddenly she's right next to me and she's handing me a card.

It has a time and date for today.

"We could use someone like you." I start to ball up the paper. "The money is good." She adds.

"How good." I ask her.

"You won't have to do this," she smiles. "ever again. Be on time Mr.Payne." She turns and leaves.

I uncrumble the paper and check the time. It's for an hour from now. I rush home to shower and change. In the cab I leave a message for Vic, about the job interview.

The central London location is mostly glass inside of the old building. A safety issue if they were ever attacked by bombs, guns or marbles.

I walk straight to the front desk.

"Mr.Payne we've been expecting you." I'm a little suspicious when she mentions my name. "Please have a seat, she'll be with you momentarily."

Once I've seated she asks if she can get me anything, I decline her offer.

Minutes later the office door opens and a slim dark haired guy walks out. He has a bird tattoo on his hand. His face sculpted by the gods. An attractive lad, isn't he?

I stand and walk past him, after being nodded to by the secretary.

There's a very small woman behind a large desk waiting for me to have a seat. I plop down in a chair, waiting for her to speak.

"Mr.Payne your skills have been both proven and recommended to us by the highest on our board. Having you to come work for us would be a high asset for our program."

"To do what?"

"Serve and protect. To give true justice. In this world there are good people and bad people. Now, you can look at tjos in a yin and yang way, the good balances the bad, vice versa. Or you can join us and reclaim what is stolen, taken away, and refused from those who own and deserve it the most."

"I thought this was an interview."

"The job is already yours, you can't say no." she says as a matter of fact. "Besides if you did, we'd have to kill you." she's smirking but I can feel the undertone of sincerity beneath it.

"See Callie on your way out." She turns to her computer and I stand to leave. "Liam this is a matter of top secrecy and grave importance. There is no disclosing this information." Somehow I feel she knows that I tell Victoria eveyrthing. I turn to the door exiting through it.

"Are you Callie?"

"Callie!" A tall curly haired guy says from the seats. "Now, that wasn't hard love."

He stands and pointing to the door asks, "I think she's ready to see me, yeah?"

"Go right in." She's smiling but her body looks annoyed.

"Mr.Payne you are to be at this address tomorrow at nine o'clock a.m." She too dismisses me by going back to her computer.

Outside of the building I call Vic again, leaving a message. I tell her about the job and the pay, leaving out details most details.

I check the address on the paper and find out it's a mansion just outside of the city. A mansion that belongs to a Louis Tomlinson, according to Google.

Who in the hell is that?

***********

I hope you guys are interested so far!

Harry's is next and I think his' is the best, it's my favorite so far.

Love you guys!

~Cassie ♡