Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 4

;)

***********************

Well, I didn't get off tonight but the morning will be a different story.

We fell asleep with the lights on.

***********************

I woke up a bit disoriented. Going through a list of questions in my head.

Firstly, who is laying next to me?

Harry.

Secondly, why is my light still on?

You were a bit occupied.

Rushes of movements and synchronized love making flooded my memory as I sat up in bed.

Harry showing up unannounced.

The lack of will power.

The kiss in the kitchen.

The walk to the room.

The teasing.

The taunting.

The ease of his penis.

The ramming of his hips.

The grip of the headboard.

The pulling of my hair.

The screaming of his name.

It all came in bullet points.

However, he never finished.

Well, we can't have that.

He was flipped over on his stomach. Face down, ass up.

You removed yourself from the bed. Intentionally trying to wake him.

He turned over, the sheet revealing more than it covered. Harry was in mid-morning-erection. Well, you're halfway there.

"Morning sleepyhead." You smiled down at him.

"Morning gorgeous." he leaned forward to kiss you on your lips.

You placed one knee on the bed and met his lips.

With closed eyes and active lips, you two beganned making out on a Sunday morning.

He was completely naked and you were in nothing but a t-shirt.

You straddled his hips and moved your hands on either side of his neck, lightly clutching.

Harry's hands were underneath your shirt, clutching your ass, and occasionally squeezing.

Moans were escaping your lips as the kiss grew more demanding.

You reached into the nightstand to grab once again, a condom. You opened it with assistance from your mouth and rolled it over him with ease.

Harry was finding it hard to keep his hips still as you did.

You grabbed him with one hand and steadied yourself by clutching his shoulder for support. You slowly eased down half of his length.

"Oh." Harry moaned biting your neck soon after.

You beginned to move up and down.

"It's so full this way." You stated.

Harry leaned against your headboard. His hands along your waist helping you in your movement.

"Oh! Baby." He moaned throwing his head back. "Fuck. I'm awake now."

Your contacting skin made slapping noises with every connection.

"Oh! Baby! Ohh my God!" He was near his peak and so were you.

You sped up your rhythm in hope to speed up his orgasm. You weren't sure about his' but yours was soon. Very soon.

You decided to change position. With Harry slipping out of you, he assisted you to turn into the reverse cowgirl postion. He placed his penis back into you and beginned pounding in you.

The position must have been a bit too uncomfortable for him because he switched positions again.

Harry grabbed you by your left knee with his right hand abd flipped you onto your back as he sat up on his knees. He placed both of your legs on top of his' and entered you again. He hovered over you and brushed his lips against your's.

Slowly inserting in a rhythm. At first you two were humping at a ferocious pase, trying to reach your peak, and now he was taking it slow.

"I really like this." I confessed squeezing his forearm.

"You like it slow?" he asked me still rocking.

"Yes, please." I whimpered.

It wasn't long before we both climaxed in unison. My leg wrapped around his waist and my head on his chest.

"Harry we can't be more than this." I stated.

Harry's POV

I don't know what it was or why. But, a sharp 'ping' was felt somewhere near my heart with her words.

Do I want more?

************************

SURPRISEEE!!!

And you guys thought it was over..tsk tsk

I'm still waiting on the last Louis Imagine to reach 3,000....are you guys sharing?

Eh, maybe it's not that good?

I've been thinking about doing some mini series... (sort of like this one and the Louis one)...but as their own book. What do you guys think? Yes? No? Maybe?

Any questions? Comments? Complaints?

Leave them in the comments! I read them ALL!!! Sometimes I respond when I have time!

Let's be mutuals on Twitter: 1D_OFG

Be sure to follow me for updates: 1D_OFG

I LOVE YOU ALL!! ♥♥