Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 3

Our movements fell into a rhythm

》》》》》》》》

Her moans were becoming louder. Sweat was dewing up on my back as I thrusted into her with every movement.

"H H Harry." she breathed out my name. She was obviously about to climax.

But I wasn't ready yet.

I pulled out of her. She gave me a look, pleading.

"Not yet." I said. "Turn over."

She did what I told her. Her eyes had glazed over and I could tell she was in a daze. I hace to cum quick or she'll fall asleep on me.

I was putting her to sleep but in a good way.

She was before me on all fours her hair pulled to one side in a swift move.

I licked my hand and ran it across her sensitive area.

Lucky me she was wet enough.

I positioned my dick to her entrance rubbing against her and playing, teasing.

"Haaa..." It was all she could get out before I entered her.

I grabbed her hair wrapping it around my hand and pulling gently.

"Ahhh!" she screamed before biting her lip and moaning.

That sound pleasured me though so I tugged her hair again.

She screamed again.

"I like a screamer, lets me know I'm doing it right." I smiled at her.

I moved in and out of her, pleasuring us both. One hand pulling her hair the other grazing over her back and ass.

"I like your bum." I said rubbing it.

"Thank you. I like your grip." she moaned.

I tugged it again she moaned this time.

"No scream?"

I hit her on her right bum cheek and tgen immediately beganned to rub it.

She screamed then.

"That's what I want to hear."

"Ahh Ahhh Haa Harry Harry!"

She breathed.

I leaned onto her and kissed from her shoulder down her back.

"Release it, baby." her body shivered from my words and I could feel her orgasm around me.

She allowed her head to rest on the pillow, her ass still in the air.

I pulled out of her allowing her to ease her entire body onto the bed. As I layed next to her I pulled her duvet around us.

I reached under the blanket to pull off the condom, tying it into a knot and throwing it into the waste basket.

Well, I didn't get off tonight but the morning will be a different story.

We fell asleep with the lights on.

》》》》》》》》

I can continue or leave it there! ;)

A Louis imagine is next so if you'd like to be the female in that comment with your name and what you want to look like!!

Thanks for reading!! ♥

p.s Sharon I've put your request on a shelf and I will do it once I've done all of the boys!