Session 3: Harry Styles

Name: Styles, E Harry

D.O.B: 02/01/1994

P.O.B: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England

Status: Single

Occ: N/A

Habits: Gambling

Asset: Socially oustanding. Detailed in who's who of the world. Socially fluent. Fluent in many different languages. Specified count has yet to be determined.

Offer: To Assist the team in the necessary knowledge on any and every target.

****

I wake up disoriented. Where the fuck am I? Is this dirt? I reach beside myself and sure enough, it's dirt. I roll over on my back to look up from a hole. A clear blue sky in my direct veiw, the sun being shaded by a large tree.

What the fuck?

Last thing I remember was sleeping next to a hot red head.

I smile from the thought.

"Morning, Harry."

"What the hell? Camel?"

"It's Carnell you asshole" He kicks dirt into the hole and into my eye.

"What the fuck man?" I stand up wiping my eye. "Why am I down here?"

"Where's my money?"

"Oh, shit man. I said I'd get it to you."

"I want interest now." He points at me with his glasses.

"What the hell?" I scoff. He's got to be out of his fucking mind. "I can barely pay you as is." I shout.

"Don't come to me until you've got two grand more, Styles." He puts his shades back on and walks away.

"How the hell am I suppose to get out of here?" I yell.

"Fuck yourself." He yells back. I know I owe him fifteen grand already, but he's just adding the other two to fuck with me.

"Mr.Styles?" A woman's voice reigns from above me. I shield my eyes from the small sun peaking through the leaves.

"Yeah." I call.

A light brunette woman comes into my sight and damn is she beautiful. She takes her dark Ray Bans from her eyes and sets them on top of her hair. Loose curls around her face that wave out as her hair rest down her back.

"Mr.Styles, what have you dug yourself into?" A smug smile covers her face. Humor in her green/brown eyes.

Cheesy jokes.

My hands gesture around me and flop back to my sides.

"I'm Ashley, how about I help you out?"

She reaches her hand in and I hesitate. "Is she going to be able to pull me up. She shakes her hand to hurry me along. It wouldn't hurt to try.

She pulls me up effortlessly, only grunting at the end. She's pretty strong.

"Why are you in the middle of a cemetery looking for me, gorgeous?"

"I have a job offer." She places her hands on her hips. "We'll be needing your skill set."

What skill set?

"Pays well. By the looks of things you'll need it." She smiles, places her shades back over her eyes and walks away.

A job offer? It's too early for thoughts like this. I need my phone or shoes or a shirt for that matter.