Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 prt. 4

I am dressed and ready for my first day of shooting a pilot for a television series I've written. I hate these. It's good money but the bloody hours that you have to miss of sleep is total shite.

On my way out of the door, half past five in the morning, I catch Alice on her way in.

"Good night, I'd say?" She jumps with a yelp of surprise.

"Oh my God! You just scared the living shite out of me, Louis." she whispers. Then she smiles. "You're up early, actually working today?" We've joked about my job not being a real job before.

"Aha! I'm always working." I lean against my locked door and out of habit I trail my eyes from her feet to her hair. Thick heeled sandals followed by smooth legs. The shortest dress around her body that I've ever seen on anyone or maybe it's a shirt with how loose it is. Her hair messy and all over her head, eyes sleepy but awake and smiling for me. "Early call time, dove."

"Can I come?" She asks. She's stood straight up hands together in a pleading motion.

"Can you be dressed in five minutes?" I don't know the rules of guest on set but it should be allowed.

Without a word she enters her apartment, I follow behind her not knowing if I should. Before she makes it to her room she's pulled her dress over her head and tossed it to her couch. Her bare back revealing she's had on no bra and her panties purple and barely covering her arse.

Damn.

I shake my head to get rid of the images and thoughts that followed that veiw. She's my neighbor.

She comes back in light highwaisted jeans and a top that shows off her stomach it has. holes all over it. I can see a hint of black lace underneath. She's washing her face and brushing her teeth at the same time. She stalks into her kitchen and I hear running water. She comes back with her hands in her hair, putting a knot at the top of her head.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Umm, yeah!" She reaches for a black purse and hangs it across her body grabbing a jean jacket with a soft hood as well. "Ready."

I hold the door of the cab for her as she chats about how exciting this is. Usually a lot of talking annoys me but I find her words interesting.

"What will you be doing?" She turns in her seat so she's facing me completely. Her feet up on the seats. My eyes go from her feet to her face feigning interest, her jacket now on and her hood up, her arms around her knees.

"Orchestrating the table read, revising the script if needed, allowing script revisions made by producers or the director." I shrug. "Pretty basic things."

"It sounds awesome."

"What do you do for work?" I ask. We've always talked about my job, never hers.

"I'm an intern at Barney & Bailiff."

"Fashion, then?"

"Yeah." she nods.

I pay the cabby at our stop and help her out of the car. Once we're amongst the studios her eyes widen.

"It all looks so real." she says quietly. I don't know why, no one's going to 'shh' her.

"This way dove." She follows behind me her eyes noticing everything around her.

I open the door to the studio for her and she continues to follow until we reach a room labeled:

Table Reading: Secret Promise

"So official." she whispers. My face twists into amusement. She reaches for my arm holding onto it as I guide us into the room.