Liam Payne Imagine 9

Hey! :)

2 in 1 Yayyy!!

Be sure to read Under Revision!

Vote Comment Share it!

Ily guys enjoy! ♥

**********************

"Liam? Liam?" You turn over to shake your boyfriend awake.

"Hmm?" he answers you without opening his eyes.

"How am I going to get to sleep if your fans keep calling the room?"

He sits up onto one elbow and wipes his eyes with his other arm.

"I love them. I am them but, I need sleep." you whine adding a hint of a pout.

Liam reaches over you and grabs the phone off of the hook and places something heavy onto the button to keep the dial tone from sounding.

"There, problem solved." He leans down and kisses your lips.

"You're perfect. "

"No, you are." he says. "There's not many girls that would put up with my girls or my boys."he smiles and pulls you in by your waist.

"You're totally worth it. I love you."

"I love you." He kisses your nose and pulls you in the snuggle close to his chest.

(btw by 'my boys' I mean his male fans not the boys)

****

"Liamm! No! Liamm!!" You shout trying to hold onto him for life as he jumped into the pool with you in his arms.

You belted out a scream as both of your bodies interrupted the still water.

With your eyes open you swam to the surface of the water and took a breath of air. You spot Liam still under the water and watch him as he surfaces. The water cascading around him and joining the pool of water that surrounds him.He runs his hands through his hair and over his eyes. They instantly make contact with yours.

"I told you that was going to get you wet." he winks and then swims to you. He grabs you by your waist and kisses your lips.

"It's all fun until someone gets you back Payne. Everyone knows that you'll prank but you hate being pranked." You tell him as a matter of factly.

"I can too take a prank." he frowns.

"No, you can't. Everyone knows it." You repeat. "Call the boys and ask them." You challenge.

"I will." he swims to the edge and lifts himself out of the pool. His boxers hang lower than usual  from the heaviness of the water.

You follow him into the house and head to get towels for the both of you.

"Speaker!" You call to him as you make your way into the kitchen.

You thriw a towel to him and then wrap yourself into your own towel before sitting on a barstool.

"Yeah, bud?" Niall answers the phone.

"Niall, how are you?"

"I can't complain at the moment. You?"

"Same. Life is good."

"How's the old girl?"

"She's great." you answer him smiling and placed your head onto your fist as your elbow rested on the counter.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Niall." you answered back.

"So we called you with a purpose. I need you to answer a question for me."

"Yeah sure."

"Can I take a prank?"

"Absolutely not. You're the worst to prank. Out of all of the lot." The blond friend answers honestly.

"What?" Li askes.

"I told him Niall but,  he didn't want to believe me." you giggle from your seat.

"I can't believe this. Thanks so much Nialler you've been a big help." the thanks is laced with so much sarcasm.

"Thanks Niall."

"Any time mates." Liam presses end on the phone and places it onto the counter.

"I can't believe this."

You jump down from the stool and wrap your arms around his waist.

"Shall we call another?"

"Definitely not." And you both laugh and spend the evening together.

*************************

Thanks! ♥