Michael Clifford Imagine 28

Heyyyyy y'all! (^-^)

There's a little visual for you! ;)

Enjoy!

****************************

He lifts me by the back of my legs walking us over the threshold of our very fancy hotel room. Switching the light on with his elbow.

My view is the shadow of a beard beneath his chin that he rebelled to remove this morning via text. If they hadn't pushed that he be clean shaven we could have all gotten a freshly shaved Michael. Instead they demanded it and he refused. After years of being with this man I know how to get my way with him.

Which brings me to tonight and how I get to have my way with him.

I stretch my neck to kiss his stubby chin, my hands tightening around his neck.

"This is what you're suppose to do right?" He looks at me in question. "Carry you through the  door?"

"Over the threshold." I correct him softly. "Yes, Mikey." He sits me down with a kiss on my forehead.

"Be right back." He leaves me to go into the bathroom. I finally take in the beautiful room. Neutral tones, off white walls, inoffensive art hanging. With all of th e typical decorations for a normal hotel it still managed to stay chic and modern.

A string of butterflies flutter in my stomach as the distraction of the design of the room wore away. I am all too aware of what we're about to do.

Consummate our marriage. We're about to lay for the first time as husband and wife and for some reason I feel more connected to him than before. I feel right, for once.

Whoever suggested that we stay in a hotel the night of our wedding and then leave for our honey is purely genius. I don't think we would have made it any further than here.

I begin to remove my dress, draping it across the desk chair. I mentally thank my mom for the frighteningly white lace underwear, I was too embarrassed to buy myself.

Seconds later the click of the bathroom door causes my gaze to watch a shirtless Michael step out. He freezes in the doorway his eyes on me. His face stunned.

He's never seen me in lingerie. Over three years together and never, not once. He'd rather I be naked,  but tonight is special and different. It calls for lingerie and shocked expressions. For his jaw to drop and his heart to stop.

He rubs his hand across his mouth and watches me as I gain physical ability and walk towards him.

"You...look amazing." He wraps his arms around me pulling me flushed against him. He kisses my lips hard and deep. "I'm running us a bath."he pulls away only to tell me that.

Still in our position he backs into the bathroom,  shutting the door behind me.

He slowly peels the strap of my bra down my arm kissing behind my ear. My eyes closed heightening my sense of touch. I feel soft wet lips and coarse fingers glide down my smooth skin. All of my clothing, or lack there of, falls to the floor and my body shivers. I'm not cold, I'm anxious and nervous for, I don't really know.

I love this man beyond a shadow of a doubt and I know he feels the same.

The bath is warm and he's gotten a hold on bubbles. How the fuck? He's the sweetest. I watch as his clothes join mine and he sinks into the water behind me.

"Mrs. Clifford, how do you feel?" He wraps hands around my body kissing the back of my head.

"Cherished. Thank you." I lean into him adding. "Fan-fucking-tastic"

"I can make you feel a hell of a lot better." He grabs my hips pulling me closer, making me aware of his arousal. My center flutters in a different way and I'm instantly sensitive to every touch.

His fingers rub over me his palm pressing into the top adding pressure.

"Michael." I moan rolling my head back the sensation, happiness, excitement, nerves and temperature of this closed room making me ready.

I can feel his hand come between our bodies to position himself under me.

I slowly sink over him revilishing the feel of him inside me. The water is warm between us and makes it easier for me to move. The sound of sloshing water masking, collating with our moans and heavy breaths.

I find myself irritated, because I can't see us. I can't see where we fit together perfectly. Where we find comfort, trust, and pure love for each other. The bubbles are pretty but right now so annoying.

I lean forward trying to feel him in a different wsy needing him to shift inside me. He hits something that causes a frenzy to begin. My pace quickens and I feel him meeting every thrust bouncing me up and down.

Some of the water laps over wetting the floor and I couldn't care less, I'm fucking my husband.

****************************

Thank You for reading!

Liam is next!

Comment your name!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Twitter/Instagram- @1D_OFG

Tumblr- @1d-ofg

~Cassie ♡