Harry Styles Imagine 8

Hey y'all Hey! :)

I hope you guys are enjoying every update so far! :)

And due to recent events I don't think it's fitting to have a Liam update...let me know what you think in the comments.

The amount of reads I'm getting is AMAZING!! I love you all for reading. And since my imagines can't be ranked, sharing is a big part in getting it to as many people as possible. You guys have to share the link and RT it when I post the update (@1D_OFG). So please help me!?

I am seriously contemplating the Louis Imagine suggestions, but idt it'll work because my updates are irregular...let me know what you want in the comments.

Enjoy! 

******************************* 

"Harry?" I called for my friend, walking through the corridor of his home.

"In here!" he replied poking his head through a doorway.

I stepped into the decorated room and embraced Harry. I hadn't seen him for a while, but now that the American leg of their tour has ended, they will be home for a while.

"I've missed you so much." he stated into the space between my neck and shoulder.

"I've missed you as well." I returned. We released each other and he moved to sit on the couch as I sat on the window seat.

"So what's been happening while I was away?" he asked me.

"It has been quite the same as before you left. Nothing has changed. Tell me what you did in the US. I am positive your story is exciting." I laughed. Surely I was more interested in his activity than he was in mine. I had never been to The States and I hadn't really got plans to.

"It's basically the same. We travel, we perform, we leave. The same routine." he smiled but his words weren't exactly what I was expecting. I was hoping for excitement and adventure, maybe even an interesting date or two.

"Haz? What's the matter?"

"Nothing really. I've just been feeling a little down."

I moved to sit beside him and I grabbed both of his hands. He continued to talk, turning slightly to face me.

"Well, while we were on tour I met a girl. Well, I didn't meet her,exactly. I only saw her. She was so beautiful to me. Her hair thick and brown, the same as her eyes. Her eyes." he emphasized the word eyes the second time. He removed himself from the couch and beginned to pace the floor.

"It seemed almost as if she was staring at me. Like she was in a daze or trance. Little did she know I noticed every time she moved to speak to her friend."

"Harry it seems to me like you have an infatuation." I smiled to him.

"Don't be a smart ass. I know what it is I just..." his sentence trailed off. "I find myself replaying what would have happened if I would have sent security to get her number. I search through my time line and my mentions trying to see if I can find her Twitter but I can't. Know why?" he didn't allow me a chance to guess.

"Because majority of the account's icons are pictures of us. Her icon is probably a picture of one of us."

His face looked defeated. Hell, his entire demeanor looked defeated.

"Harry, I say you go find her." I encouraged. "Fuck, I will even go with you."

"How am I going to find her?"

"First off. Where did you see her?"

"[Enter your city]"

"So we go to [EYC]. And hope that she is the stalking type." I smiled.

"But what if she's not?" he asked.

"Then lucky you, I am. Pack your bags my curly haired friendboy, We're going to [EYC]!" 

********************************** 

I do not know where the hell this story came from. I was honestly going to write a dirty chapter and then this came out.

I don't know how you guys are going to feel about this. Leave a comment. Do you want to know what happens? Would you rather have a dirty one next? I'm so sorry.

I'll update REALLLYYY soon! I owe you guys!

And it's short! Shiiit!! I'm so sorry!

comment/vote/share and share it again!

Bye y'all Bye!