Niall Horan Imagine 16

I feel like I owe you guys a lot of updates. Reading the Short Stories helps with withdrawal. ;)

************

"Pardon the mess." Niall throws his keys onto the table at the entrance of his apartment.

This a really swanky place.

"Do you want a beer? A shot or something?"

"No." I smile up at him. He's taller than he appears on tv.

He walks back to me and places his hands on my waist. He dips his head to kiss me and I tilt my head up to make him more comfortable.

The surge of electricity ignites the sexual drive I have for him. Our tongues touch and i moan in response. This feels so good.

He breaks the kiss and backs away. He pulls his jacket off, followed by his shirt. He's lean but there are indentations of a six pack. His jeans are hanging from and Calvin Klein underwear can be seen, they're navy.

He turns and I'm looking at his back. I follow the view to the kitchen. He lifts from the fridge and opens a bottle. It's a beer and he hugs it. His Adam's apple bobs as he swallows the liquid.

I walk to stand behind him and run my hands up his back. I kiss random spots as he reaches for my arm he pulls me in front of him. He aggressively attacks my lips. I instantly moan.

I don't know what was in that beer, but I need to write the manufacturer a letter of gratitude.

He lifts me onto the counter by my elbows and kisses down my neck. My mouth forms an O shape but no sound comes.

He lifts my shirt over my head and smiles at my breast. They spill from the push up bra and he likes it. He kisses the tops of them and dips his head in the valley between them.

His hands rub up and down my thighs. My skirt is already hitched from my elevated seat.

He pulls each heel off of my feet one at a time. He makes this so much better, every time.

He sits me onto the floor and grabs my hand. He pulls me into the bedroom and sits on the edge of the bed. I stand between his legs and he kisses my stomach.

His hands pull at my skirt until it lands at my feet. I step out of tge heap and kick it to the side. His index fingers and thumbs play at the hem of my panties as he licks his bottom lip.

He yanked those down my legs as well and tosses them to the side. They hit the wall and land on top of a picture sitting on a chest.

He buries his face in my sex and I can feel wet kisses. My eyes are tightly screwed shut. He grips my behind roughly but the assault with his mouth is gentle.

He reaches up and lifts my leg with his arm so it rests between his bicep. His other hand holds my waist and I grab his shoulder to steady myself. His tongue runs over me and the sensitivity sends a shiver up my spine.

My breathing is heavy and I'm clenching my stomach. The idea of him making me come this quickly satisfies me, but I don't want to come this quickly.

Disappointed in my control I come around his lips and repeatedly say his name.

Suddenly, I'm tossed onto the bed. I snap up to see Niall licking his lips and smiling. He pulls both his jeans and briefs down his legs in fluid movements.

He crawls onto the bed and reaches to part my legs. I willingly keep them apart. He rubs me down there and I feel the pleasure of his fingers.

He enters me raw and naked. The contact of skin and liquids intensifies the passion between us.

He grips the back of my knees and pulls me closer deepening his internal touch.

The only sound in the room is skin to skin contact and heavy breathing. A moan or whisper of a name adding to the delicate noise here and there.

We fall together releasing the high of our lovemaking into the air. That was amazing.

We lay together with him holding me from behind. The feel of his arms are tight around my hips.

"I enjoyed tonight." I say to him and turn in his hold.

"Me too, baby. Who knew roll play would be so...hot." He kisses my nose and then my lips.

"Can we remove my panties from the picture of us at tge wedding? It's bothering me."

He bursts into laughter.

************

I hope that wasn't disappointing!

I love you guys!!

Please follow my Instagrams!

@1D_OFG & @cassiemsm ♥

Twitter: @1D_OFG