Calum Hood Imagine 11

The Niall Short Story is getting interesting...

********

"Babe, I'm out!" I raise my nerf gun into the air. A sign that I have surrendered. I've gone a bit trigger happy with the toy gun.

"Oh, no you don't! You're not getting me this time!" he yells to me from behind the couch.

"I'm seriously out!" I call to him and toss the gun onto the sofa.

"I won? I never win!" he shouts and jumps up and down on the couch.

"Off my couch you muskrat!" I order him and swat his legs.

"What's my prize?" he asks me and I land on the couch. We've been running around the house shooting each other with Nerf guns. I'm seriously tired.

"Baby, the winner needs a prize." he says and grabs me by my knees. He kneels in front of me and he pulls me to the edge. He bites my thigh.

I scream in protest. "What do you want?" I say squirming underneath him.

He doesn't answer me he just unbuttons my shorts and pulls them down my legs. I kind of knew it would end like this.

"I love it when you wear these." he grabs the hem of the 5sos pants I'm wearing and let's it smack my skin.

"Good, because I like to wear them for you." I smile and reach for his shirt. It is taken over his head and thrown to the floor.

I connect our lips and feel his mouth with my tongue. I bite his lip because I know he likes it.

He moans into my mouth and I smile.

"Stop teasing." he says to me and stands to his feet. He pushes his pants down his legs and then his boxers. He pulls a condom from his back pocket and sits onto the sofa.

"Are you going to put it on?" he questions me.

"I will." I get excited when he let's me do this. I don't know why. I just like rolling the thin material over his hard length.

When I'm done he orders me to get on top. I forget everything when he's buried in me and I can feel every inch of him against me.

His moans and heavy breathing becomes the soundtrack of our lovemaking. The chorus and verse being the soft confessions between each thrust.

I could never love anyone else. He is seriously my last, my first and my all. He's all that I will ever want and need. He makes me feel like myself.

My small mental revelation helps me to come undone. I can tell from his sloppy thrusts that he's reaching his limit as well. A few movements later and he fills the condom.

"I love you so much." He kisses the stop of my head and slides out of me. The strange feeling of him leaving me makes me momentarily uncomfortable. I shift in his lap to get more comfort.

"So about my prize?"

"Wait, what? I thought that that's what you wanted.

"No. That's what I needed. I want dinner." he gives me a bright smile and I end up caving.

***************

Thanks for the read!

This was my first 5SOS imagine and I hope you all liked it!

Remember to comment/share/and vote for me please!

PLEASE GO READ THE SHORT STORIES!!

Remember, if there is no update here check over there! Either/Or would get updated!

Follow the instagram page (1D_OFG) for Updates on the Louis Fanfic! It's coming! If someone wants to make edits for it you can! Use the Hashtag #LBBOI for now and it'll eventually change. Remember, Anna has brown shoulder length hair...So I picture her as either Camilla Belle or Eleanor Calder with short hair...Let me know in the comments who you picture her as!!