Chapter 38: Your Embrace

NamJoon's POV
"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"
I punched Ji Won as hard as I can.

He fell on the ground, and I went to check on (Y/N).

I untied the ropes on her hands and legs, freeing her.
"(Y-Y/N),"
I mumbled out, with hot liquid in my eyes.
I took out my jacket to cover her up.

She hugged me tightly, she was in fear.
She lets go of the hug,
"N-Nam-"
I cupped her cheeks and kissed her dried up lips with cuts of dried blood. I kissed her as I was never gonna lose her again, I just missed her too much.
Tears trickled down my cheeks, I could taste her dried up blood on her lips, sensing that she suffered a lot.

(Y/N)'s POV
"N-Nam-"

He cupped my cheeks, and kissed me roughly, I could sense that he was worried a lot. He later deepened the kiss, making it passionate.
I missed his kisses to much, I miss NamJoon.

He lets go of the kiss, and we breathed heavily.
But when we were unaware, Ji Won stood up, attacking NamJoon.

"NAMJOON!"
Ji Won knocked him with a bat on the head, and NamJoon fell on the ground.

I rushed to him, my hands were shaking,
"N-NamJoon,"

"So your hero.. He left you."
The evil cold guy mocked me.

I stood up,
"He won't, and I will fight for him."

He scoffed,
"You? You're just a little-"

I ran to him, flipped him over and he groaned in pain.
"You forgot I had Taekwondo skills."

Yoongi came and handled over the situation,
"Check on NamJoon, I'll call the cops and the boys."

I nodded and sat back down beside NamJoon,
"C-Can you hear me?"

He had no response, and I was going to burst out in tears already.
I looked down, buried and drowned in my own tears.

How can he just faint like that? I didn't even say anything I wanted to tell him...

"Y-Yah, Kim NamJoon."
I hiccuped.

"I m-miss you so much Kim NamJoon. You freaking bad guy, how could you just leave me like that? I waited you to come, for two days, and these two days I've been thinking about everything that could happen on me.
All the times that I hurt a lot, you were beside me, you would play jokes with me, walk me home worried about getting kidnapped, you even drink the same favourite coffee with me!
You had that stupid fight with me, but because of the stupid fight, we became more loving towards each other.
Remember the urm- two person- d-date? I nearly got r-raped. But instead of that, I was in your embrace, saved by you. I knew you would be there to save me, because I believe in you, trust you, and love you.
Everything that we've been through contains happy and sad moments, but I still cherish them, till the end."
I predicted that he would still lie there like a freaking dead person, I sighed.
"Don't worry the cops are coming, at least you could be sent to the hospital-"

A hand touched me head,
"Pabo yah."

I looked up,
Kim NamJoon!

He was smiling weakly, but he was still alive.
I hugged him tightly, and enjoyed being in his embrace,
Until I fainted of exhaustion.