Chapter 23: The Un'ex'pected One

"i....i don't know myself either."

"You don't even know yourself..?" my voice echoed through the dark, hollow alley while the night wind was continued to be audible to our ears.

i didn't hesitate at all, i gave him a hard slap on his cheek.

namjoon was full of shock, holding his cheek and he murmured out my name as i ran away from that place. "(y/n)..."

• • •
i can't believe it. he just put his lips on mine without permission, and he didn't even understood the reason why he kissed me at the first place.

indeed, it was my first kiss. and he stole it away from me. "I can't take this anymore.."
i just sat down on the hard, cold floor as i reached the park infront of my dorm, having my hands to my face as i cried out in frustration.

i know, it seems dramatic, but it was just the frustration that took me up during that day, all of the bullshit that was happening in that one week, i wasn't even able to process through it.

as i continued to sobbed, a felt a warm presence standing in front of me. i then looked up as i sniffled,
"(Y/N)....?"

yoongi was present in front of my figure, and i couldn't help but to continue to cry as i called out his name, "y-yoongi..."

from his expression, he was worried sick. yoongi seemed to look like he had a thousand of questions running through his mind, but in the end hehugged me in his arms, calming me down.

"Everything will be alright." he cooed.

no... it doesn't seem to be it with the current situation.
• • •

after all my tears and frustration, i finally opened my mouth to tell yoongi everything that i've been through during these past few days. yes, everything.

yoongi was a trusted friend to me, a best friend that i would want to depend on. after my vent, yoongi just listened and figured that he won't comment on anything yet, and brought me back to my dorm.

we bid our goodbyes, and i immediately got into deep thought as i sat on the nearest chair to the desk.

what is seriously going on with my life right now? is this a so called angst teenage moment? did my first kiss really got stolen? why is he even defending for that stupid chick that he already dumped?

I snapped out of my thoughts as jessica yelled my name approximately hundreds of times, and turned to see her figure standing in front of me.

"what has gone into you (y/n)? you've been obviously spacing in front of the girls and we are super worried about it." jessica pouted and went to sit on her bed as mutters out the words that she was saying to me.

do i really wanna tell her? all of this? my frustration?
"n-nah, it's seriously nothing really." i gave a forced smile, hopefully a natural one.

jessica frowned as she knew something was fishy going through my mind. "come on, I know you're lying."

....damn it the smile wasn't natural enough.