Chapter 5: Cool Kids At the New Block

NamJoon's POV

As the fans screamed, I noticed one girl running at the back with a red beanie, having brown long hair, with a oversized hoodie, blue ripped jeans and red converse, running out of the hall. Her back was so familiar.

"Oh, it's that girl."
I took out her phone and earphones from my pockets, she left this.

After the principal dismissed us, I quickly followed her."Hyung! 오디카? (Where are you going?)" Taehyung shouted as I looked back at him. I replied back while running, "I will be back! Don't worry."

"Well okay then" Taehyung pouted while scratching his head.

I followed the path where the girl with the hoodie went.

She was sitting under the cherry blossom tree.

"Shoot-"
I chuckled as the girl was finding her phone and earphones.

She frowned as she couldn't find it. I realized it was something important to her, so I  walked to the tree.

"Hey. This is yours right?"
She looked up at me and she looked like she was flustered.

Oh she's cute.

• • •

(Y/N)'s POV
I made eye contact with him with my flustered face and I started to notice that he was blushing.

His face with dimples, it's so cute.

Imagine poking into them, oh myyyyy.

I started to glance around and I saw that he was holding my phone and earphones in his hands.

My eyes were glued to it, and I realised the atmosphere was also getting awkward, so snatched the phone and earphones in his hands, bursting the bubble of the atmosphere.

Which technically also made it awkward anyways.

I quickly bowed, "T-thank you." He was about to say something but I ran away faster than he could say something. It's kinda weird-

"Ow!"
Great job, I just ran into someone, again.

You had one job (Y/N).

My forehead hurts. I massaged them still groaning.

"Are you okay? Does your forehead hurt?"
A guy held out his hand.

He had black hair, oh- isn't he the guy who was on stage? What was his name though-
"Suga, or you could call me Min Yoongi."

I am shook. How did he read my mind? I stood up by myself, and I noticed that my forehead was very red, so I covered it.

He laughed about it and I turned. This is so embarassing." I spoke out, looking down.

He agreed in a nod. "What's your name?"

I slowly turned back to him. "Y/N."

He complimented, "Ey, it's a good name. Wanna hang out?"

Wow, fast and efficient. I started to feel comfortable. "Sure, you look cool anyways."

He gave out a confident smirk. We went out to the campus, and luckily, there were no fangirls.

"How old are you?" We were walking together. I replied while my hands were clasped together.
"I'm 22. You?"

"Same."

We both smiled and I gave him a high five.

From afar, a wild person was shouting, "HYUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGG!" We both turned around at the same time, seeing the boy panting a bit.

A guy ran up sloppily to Yoongi. Oh, he's the guy that was on stage too. What's his name-

"What Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

A-Ah yes, Taehyung. I grabbed my chin and thought if mind reading does exist or not.

"Have you seen NamJoon Hyung? He hasn't come back yet." Taehyung crossed his arms and tapped his feet.

Yoongi shook his head, "Where did he go?"

Taehyung was in DEEP thought. "Uhhhhh... I think he went to the back of the hall."

Maybe I should help them find this 'NamJoon' guy? Since I know the place and stuff.

I volunteered to help them find him.

Taehyung introduced himself again.
"Oh by the way, I'm V! You could call me Taehyung."

I nodded and replied,
"I'm (Y/N)."

"You look older than me. Can I call you Noona?"
He asked in excitement.
I just nodded and went to the back of the hall.

• • •

Oh- the NamJoon guy. Excuse my memory loss where they just stand on the same stage like an hour ago.

I saw him under the cherry blossom tree and I was prepared to call him.

But then I didn't.

He was wearing his earphones, smiling with his dimples, nodding to the music. The cherry blossoms petals fell from the trees, making the scene so aesthetic.

I was awed by this beautiful look of his, making my cheeks heat up. My brain seems to be super interested in him. I swear I heard it even say he looked cute.

I stopped thinking as he saw you blushing. Oh no, did he see that?

He let out a smirk, showing his dimples again.