Chapter 10: Seasons Change

(Y/N)'s POV

Few months have passed, and it's already the last day of the term, which means summer break is coming.

Time really do fly.

In these few months, Yoongi brought his friends and introduced them to me. We all eventually became friends during the semester.

Well, except for NamJoon. I ignored him whenever I see him, I would go different routes to my class just to avoid him.

It's not that he wasn't Yoongi's friend. In fact, he was Yoongi's best friend.

Honestly speaking, I didn't know why I was avoiding him. Maybe it was because I wasn't ready to be friends with him?

My heart kinda aches when I just walk away from him. It was distracting. I didn't know what was going on with my mind, it felt like there is something I should tell him.

I shake my head to shake off all the thoughts of him.

"NOONAAAAAAAA!"
Taehyung waved, running at me, followed by the 5 boys. He almost tripped, making me giggle at him.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Hoseok smiled brightly at me as he stood beside me. This man is such a sunshine, he's so cute.

Jungkook poked my shoulder and pointed at my clothing, "Noona, it's Summer, isn't it hot wearing a jacket?" He tilted his head with curiosity.

I laughed with shoving my hands inside the pockets of my hoodie, "Well, I get cold easily. So you'll always see me in a jacket or a hoodie often, no matter what season."

Yoongi turned away, probably laughing for some sorts of reasons.

"Jimin ah!" We all turned when we heard a feminine, pitchy voice from behind.

It was Jin Ae, one of the four madly tempered, clingy girls. Jimin forced out a smile to her while she just clings onto his arm. "Hi Jalgi~"

Ugh, why is Jimin even dating her? What did God implant on him to resist the clinginess of this girl? I'm impressed. But then Jimin obviously showed the face of, 'I don't wanna see you now'.

"Jalgi, let's eat lunch together~ I asked the girls if I could spend time with you, they agreed happily too~"

The other boys just stood there, waiting for him to respond. Jimin understands that her presence just makes it well, hard to bare.

Jimin unwillingly nods to her, and she squealed in happiness and pulled him to the canteen.

Before she walked with Jimin, she glanced at me like there were butter knives in her eyes waiting to stab me.

I scoffed and felt disgusted.

Anyways, I went to class after that.

• • •

"IM FINALLY FREE." Jenny stretched out her hands right after the moment she stepped out of the last class for the semester with the other girls.

We laughed at her and I suggested to go to a nearby coffee shop to hangout since it's already 6pm. They all agreed and we grabbed our bags and made our way to the cafe.

We sat down and had our choice of drinks. Jessica had cappucino, Mia had latte, Jenny had Iced Coffee, and I had a Iced Americano.

I have this addiction to Americanos. It was something that put a smile on my face, other than my phone and music. The bitterness and sweetness, just explains everything. A mix of feelings.

"What are you guys planning to do in the holidays?" Jenny asked as she sipped her cup of coffee.

"I'll be going back to my hometown, Gwangju." Jessica moved in closer, clearly seeing her completely excited to go back to her hometown.

Mia looked outside the window."I'll be staying with my aunt in Busan." She was so breathtakingly beautiful, I can't help but to just admire her.

"I'm having a part time job at THIS cafe. Pretty much staying in Seoul for now." I'll be staying in Seoul with Jenny. I'm crashing her place since she lives here and she insisted that she had extra rooms.

"That's great, I'm going to Daegu to meet a friend of mine for 3 days." Jenny casually sips on her coffee.

"well that's grea-" wait a minute, did I heard that wrongly? "Wait, what about me crashing your place?"

Jenny slightly giggled and put her cup down.
"Geez, no worries. I called my aunt to take care of the house. You won't mind right? Oh, she will also bring her friend's son to the place. That guy is also staying in Seoul and had no place to stay so my aunt offered the house.."

Well that just escalated quickly. I just stared at her and few seconds later I gave her a nod. "That's awesome! Are you gonna be okay?"

Apparently I'm going to live with her aunt which I don't know who yet and a guy that is her aunt's friend's son. My social battery is already to drain when I heard all of this. "Y-yeah. I'll be fine."

• • •

After the Thursday with the girls, I packed my stuff and went to Jenny's place.

I grabbed a taxi and reached her place. I looked up in awe to find out that she is living in a huge house, by herself.

My mouth couldn't help to open constantly 'oh'ing as my eyes kept on looking at the building.

My phone buzzed and it was a message from Jenny.

Yeah, I know what you're probably thinking.. but anyway it's a nice house. Just to let you know my aunt is outside now. But then the passcode to the door is 3125. Enjoy the fluffy bed, I'll see you on Monday :)

I stood in front of the door that had a passcode lock and pressed on each button on the number pad with the passcode she gave me.

The door opened with a click sound and my eyes were already glued to the chandelier that was hanging in the living room.

Okay, I wasn't expecting her to be this rich.

I walked in and picked a room. I chose the one that seemed like it had the fluffiest bed and I settled my luggage in there.

A click from the front door was heard, It's probably her aunt.

I peeked out of my room and walked to the living room, ready to greet her.

But then it wasn't her aunt.

"N-NamJoon..?"