Chapter 6: Embarassment

(Y/N)'s POV
I blushed. Damn it. He saw me probably saw me blushing, which me realised that I was going to be dead meat.

Namjoon hung a smirk on his face while standing up and walked towards to my direction.

Somehow, my heart begin to increase in beating, making my palms sweat a bit. I closed my eyes hoping nothing will happen.

Few seconds came across, but it was silent. I half opened my left eye to see no one. "Eh?" I'm confused, did he just left? Well that was just major awkward.

A flickering pain came to my forehead. Taehyung attacked from behind and laughed after flicking my forehead.

"YAH!" I rubbed my forehead and poured.

"Noona, why were you closing your eyes? You looked like a weird person standing in the middle of the field." My face flushed red and slapped Taehyung's arm, realising the embarrassment that I was having.

What can be any better?

I turned to see Namjoon standing beside Yoongi. So he basically just saw me standing there. I must've looked like an idiot.

Yoongi turned away and I saw his body shaking, I assumed he was laughing his face off.

"So how's the wind? I saw you closing your eyes, so I assumed you were 'feeling' it." Namjoon said sarcastically and in a joking manner.

Well, you don't really need to say it! A moment of silence came in, other than the fact that Tahwyjng and Yoongi were laughing, we were both silent and stared around the grass and stuff.

He held his neck, "If I'm not mistaken, you blushed looking at me."

My eye pupils are shook, I'm dead. I'm dead. Im dead. I mean, this was so misleading.

He sighed, "Do you.. like me-"

I FREAKING RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE WHEN I HEARD THAT. IT WAS TOO MUCH EMBARASSMENT TO HANDLE.

As I realized nobody was following me. I put out a sigh of relief. I panted after that, still remembering the scene that just happened.

I need to stop thinking about it. Embarrassing things are not good to think about anyways.

I shook my head, bitting my bottom lip. I started to walk to my schedule of classes.

• • •

Music.
Ahhh, finally some moment of peace. I entered my class, and I saw Jessica. I sat beside her, because she urged me while patting the seat beside hers. As I sat down, she just asked questions like a bullet train.
"Where did you go? Why did you answer our calls?"
She leaned on her table while glaring at me.

I went up to the pocket of my jacket, looking on the screen. I swipe to see that there were a lot of missed calls. "Sorry I had to find my phone. I dropped it while we were going in to the hall." I tried to smile innocently so that she would stop asking questions and worry.

She crossed her arms and sighed, "Be careful next time." I smiled like a kid and grabbed her arm, "Ne, Omma." She slapped my arm lightly and we both giggled.

I settled down in class and started to look around. It was great to see a huge batch of students who were interested in music.

I took a quick glance to the door only but to notice that two familiar guys came in. "They are taking this class too?" I hung my head lower so that they wouldn't notice me.

Oh as in they, Yoongi and Namjoon.

I mentally groaned while continuing to avoid their gaze.
"You okay?" Jessica looked at me while furrowing her eyebrows and also taking out her notes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I made a gesture and she just smiled.

But then no, I'm partially not fine. These people made me had a bad morning!

I just shook my head and grabbed my books out from my bag. In the process, I accidentally dropped one book.

I cursed under my breath went to grab it, but someone else already did it first.

I mentally facepalmed as I raised my head up to see the made-me-embarass guy holding it.

"Thanks." I just gave a weak smile and said it in a monotone while grabbing it. He replied me back with his dimple smile and I'm super honest to say that it was cute.

He sat at beside me which was a vacant seat. So as Yoongi that was behind of Namjoon all this time.

Class starts as the lecturer comes in. I ignored him for the whole lesson and focused on my first class. I don't want no more embarassing trouble.

I guess.

• • •

I quickly said a bye to Jessica, giving an excuse saying that I held my pee for the whole class.

I ran out of class, hoping not to see the guys. I first peeked out to see if the coast was clear. I don't see them, so I stepped out.

As I immediately stepped out the door, someone grabs my hand and brought me to the back of the class.

You tried to scream but he covered your mouth.

"Why did you ignore me? And why did you run away when I asked the question?"

I looked up and realized it was NamJoon. Hearing that question made my cheeks go red, once again.
I've been having my cheeks go red for like the hundredth time. In one day.

I quickly looked down with a poker face and just replied like I didn't care at all. "None of your business."

I wanted to escape, so I waited for the chance to. As soon as I wanted to, he grabbed me back and pinned me against the wall. My back was sticking to the wall, with his face just inches apart from mine.

He comes closer to the side of face, whispering out to my ears that made me startled.

"Why did you ignore me?"