Chapter 36: Instincts

*YAAAAAS DOUBLE UPDATES*

(Y/N)'s POV
My head is so pain.
As I opened my eyes, I had a bad headache. Everything infront of me was blurry at first, but I regain my sight after a few seconds.

I began to realise,
This isn't the dorm.

"Where am I?"
I blurted out under my cold breath.

I wanted to rub my temples, but my hands and legs were tied to a steel pole.

*drip drop drip drop*
Red liquid was dripping all over my head,

"B-Blood?"

I wanted to scream already, but was to traumatized and I had to calm myself down in order to get out of this bloody freaking place.

I looked around me, it was a darker room.

Finally, sunlight from outside the window shone on the wall, and in front of me was words written in red on a white wall,

'He's MINE."

I was starting to get scared, the shivering sensation went down to my spine.

I heard the door that was at my right side, creaked open.

It was a human figure, but I couldn't see who due to the dark room. All I could say was,
"H-Help."

I could see a bloody, sharp knife on the human figure's hand, coming towards me.

The figure started laughing,
"Oh, you are prepared to die so fast?"
She stood there, evilly smirking in the sunlight.
"I was planning to let you sleep longer, because it's you last beauty slumber anyways."

I shouted,
"W-Who-"

She cuts me off,
"Oh you know me."

She then walked into the light, and her true self was shown.
Hye Soo.

"Not so surprised to see me?"
She smirked.

"No." I was slapped, expected that anyways.
I could taste the taste of blood, but I didn't care anyways. I spat out the blood in my mouth, glancing at her.

She shout out,
"Not so delighted eh?"

I was silent, I didn't want the knife to pierce through my body anyways.

Hye Soo laughed out,
"Fun is coming soon, don't worry."
-------------------
NamJoon's POV
After the recording, 11:08pm
I was at Jin's house, or basically out house. Before that, I went to the bookshop after the recording and came across this novel called 'Demian'.

It's a very interesting story for my first impression, even though I'm just at the first few pages, it is talking about a boy named Sinclair, trying to get away from guilt, but was swallowed by the Devil at first.

I usually read books when I'm free, despite all the fan meetings, recordings, concerts, and every studies I have to do.

I guess sometimes I have a 'lucky free slot'.

I have yet to finish the book, I'm not probably going to finish this book by the end of my 'lucky free slot' but I'll try to finish a few chapters.

Oh, (Y/N). She suddenly came to my mind. I wonder what is she doing..

I'm actually surprised that (Y/N) would like a guy like me. Am I that interesting? I feel like my life is kinda boring, to be honest.

What did she look in me? Because the things that I do would always have to be - Eat, record, study, tour, sleep, that's it.

I'm curious now.

Shit, I think I'm deeply in love with her.

Does she do the same to me? Aaaiiiiissssshhh.

I huffed out a sigh,
"I love her, a lot."

A buzz came from my phone,
"Jessica?"

Why is she calling me at this time?
I picked up the call,
'Hey-'
'N-NamJoon.'
Her tone was full of worries.

'What's wrong? What's with your voice?'
She huffed out; clearly crying,
'T-The floor...'

My curiosity was raised up to the highest level,
'What about the floor?'

She started panting,
'B-Blood.'

Shit.
I cut off the call, and ran out the door of my bedroom, leading to the main entrance of the house.

When I ran out of the door, all of the members in the living room looked at me,

"What's wrong? Why are you in a hurry?"
Yoongi said while looking at his phone.

"(Y/N)- s-she-"
I stopped myself and groaned in frustration.

I didn't care about anything anymore, I just wanted to see her, now.

I ran out of the door, even though I heard shouting from behind calling my name, but I didn't care and ran as fast as I could in the cold.

What happened to her? Blood? Damn it! I shouldn't have left her there at the first place!
My mind was going crazy, what happened if she is not there?

I reached the dorms, and opened the door.
"(Y/N)!"

I shifted my eyes around the room, other than the girls,
She wasn't there.

I looked at the ground, to drips of blood.

"Damn damn damn!"
I kicked and banged the wall angrily.

It was all my fault, I shouldn't have left her there. I had a bad feeling from the start, but I didn't listen to my instincts. Damn it, damn it! Where could she freaking be?

"NamJoon calm down."
Jenny said to me.

I turned to them,
"I can't, it's my fault to leave her here. And I shouldn't have!"

"Well shouting and cursing isn't the right time now!"
Mia shouted at me.

I breathed out multiple breaths, calming myself. That's right, screaming and shouting isn't the right time for now. I need to find (Y/N).

"Did you notice anything weird around her lately?"

I closed my eyes and started to think if anything weird happened to her lately.

"Think think think damn it."
I muttered out.

And I suddenly remembered,
"The strange lady down the hallway."

Could it be her?