Chapter 9: Drama

Someone pls feed kook

• • •

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up the next day very early, without any alarms set through the night.

I pushed my blanket away and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick, warm shower. Morning showers are always the best.

I wore my favourite, over-sized hoodie, black leggings and a pair of white sneakers. Oh, the girls weren't up yet. Of course.

But surprisingly, once I came out from the Jessica woke up, "hey, wait for me. I wanna walk with you." The others girls were still asleep and we decided to step out first to school.

"Good morning (Y/N)." She ran up to me as she carries her bag on her shoulders. "Good morning Jess."
I replied with a warm smile warmly while looking at her.

Aaaaaand she squished my face. "Your face is soooo squishy."  I scoffed at her as I push her hand away,
"Well, it's not my fault that your face isn't that squishy to make you squish mine. "

She rolled her eyes and we giggled to walking to our first class. Chemistry.

We walked through the halls, with students glancing at us and whispering towards each other. I started to frown to think there was something on my face. My hands touched my face for a bit but then there was nothing.

Suddenly, an egg was thrown into my face.

Oh God, help me. Well now it concludes that my face definitely has something now.

The students all stared gathering up to see what was happening to my lovely face and meanwhile Jessica grabbed tissues from her bag to let me wipe it off.

As I was wiping, someone grabbed my sleeve, forcefully facing that person. "Do not touch, talk, or look at Namjoon." Her eyes were filled with hate.

Can't I just have a peaceful life for once? Well it took me awhile to realise the person that I was talking to was actually Hye Soo. Jessica's face was so angry until the point she held her fist tight.

I stopped Jessica and stepped closer towards her,
"Why do I even care? He's not someone I would care anyways."

She rolled her eyes, leaning towards the lockers while crossing her arm. "Oh really? He was carrying you to the infirmary room. You sure you don't have anything to do with him?"

That's when I realise that he was actually the one carrying me. And I also slapped him.

I groaned mentally towards myself and massages my temples.

I stood there, stunned because I didn't know what to say back to her. People around started giggles and laughing at me, making my face redden with embarrassment.

"Stop."

I turned around to see Namjoon standing there. He came between the both of us and gave me a quick glance and later putting his eyes on the girl in front of me.

"Hyesoo babe"

He's dating this girl? Gosh the way he said the word 'babe' just makes me cringe until it makes my hair stand up.

She started to lean closer towards him, looking at him with seductive eyes."Yes Joonie?"
Namjoon gave a straight face while he held Hye Soo's hand.
"We'll talk about this later, she didn't have anything to do with me."

Hye Soo instantly got off of him and rolled her eyes scoffing at me. I shook my head to her, seeing her in such defeat when Namjoon just straight up said that.

Hye Soo gave a 'hmph' and turned her heels away from the scene, leaving just me and Namjoon.

He then grabbed my wrist, making me flinched a bit, bringing me to the stairs which goes up to the rooftop.

At least he didn't made the situation awkward with just leaving me there didn't he?

As we reached the rooftop, I stopped him with stopping my feet to apologise to him."I'm sorry."

His face seemed like he was shocked. "What? Why are you apologising?" Namjoon gave a bitter laugh while looking away, "I should be the one apologising"

I sighed and my hand touched my neck in nervousness. "I uh- I didn't realize you carried me to the infirmary room"

A solid 3 seconds silence occurred, making me slowly looking up to his face. He then smiled, showing his dimples. "It's okay." He shoves his hands into his pocket, "what's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

He nodded and looked me straight in the eyes warmly. "You should know mine right?"

I nod to him while I look down."Yeah." My ears were a little heated up, due to his presence was so close towards mine and gosh his dimples.

The wind suddenly blew and I could smell that my body smelled like rotten eggs. "So, can I go now? I'm having a bit of a mess here.." I pointed to myself, making an awkward box smile.

He nods and said an 'okay'. Right after he said okay, I quickly walked down the stairs and I went to the girl's toliet to clean myself up.

I opened the tap with water flowing out, thinking back on how he called her 'babe' and her leaning on him, making me uncomfortable.

I shook my head to refocus on classes, and left the girl's toilet.

I went to class with my hoodie covering my face, hoping no one to notice me.

But then, shouldn't I get at least an apology from that scumbag that just threw me an egg? I smell like dead fish thanks to her.

Thanks for ruining my day, ugly fish.