Chapter 20: Confirming

"Let's fly with our beautiful WINGS in 2017 as well."
-방탄소년단, 02.12.2016, MAMA 2016, Artist of The Year.

• • •
"..namjoon." i muttered out softly as i hung my head low, making his head turn upon the calling of his name.
"Yeah?"

I fiddled my fingers and felt that there was cold sweat on my palms, "i-i have something to tell you."

namjoon was obviously 1000% focused on me once i said that, his face moved closer as he listens to what i say next. "I..."

should i say it?

ah screw it.
"i'm hungry." what a dick move, (y/n).

"gosh, you almost made my heart burst from that seriousness man! i thought you were about to say something important." he touched his chest jokingly and laughed.

"well, technically it is important!" i pouted.

namjoon just chuckled as he cover his mouth,
"okay okay, we'll eat dinner when get back down."

I smiled to him as he pats my head, making me startled. But then he lets go fast, not noticing me for that sudden feeling.

i touch the back of my neck, rubbing it.

i'll just tell him some time later.

• • •

We finally got back down from the mountain while the sun goes down to sleep, the moon rises to be awake.

cold air was brushed against my face, making me rub my exposed arms. my first instinct was actually running to the restaurant that we were going to eat later, but then warmth was wrapped around my body.

an extra cloth was around me; namjoon's jacket. i was feeling a little cringed but worried,
"Aren't you cold?"

"I have a scarf, I'm fine." namjoon pulled his scarf up more as he cleared his throat. i kinda just avoid his glance after that, saying "thanks."

i felt that he was smiling, so i looked back and his dimples were full on display. "where do you want to eat?"

I kicked some tiny rocks as we walk on the pavement."uh well, I've been craving for some jjajangmeon since the past hour."

his face lit up as he heard my answer,"I know where a place that has good jjajangmeon, and I'm you'll fall in love with it." I laughed, you wanna make me fall in love with it?

"okay then mr kim, you have convinced me. you better make sure that i'll fall in love with it, let's go!"
we walked our way to the restaurant as we messed around.

• • •
"we have arrived our destination." He crossed his arms, mimicking the voice of a navigation app woman? man? i don't know lol.

I nudged his arm,"Oooooh, this place looks fancy." we looked at each other and i said, "you wanna pay?"

He smirked, "Rock paper scissors?" ahA YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME FOR A CHILD'S GAME?