Chapter 30 Part 2 (YoonMia): Home

*Bangtan Won 4 Awards today at SMA2017 ❤️

Best Music Video 🏆
Best Dance Performance 🏆Bonsang 🏆
Best Album of the Year 🏆(Daesang)

Congratulations to Bangtan 💕
🌸19.1.2017🌸*
-----------------
Yoongi's POV
I'm taking a train to my hometown, Daegu. The place that I was born at, and it has full of memories.

I looked at the windows,

Some of the memories I cherish a lot, but some of them, is still making hurt when I think back till this day.

I...had depression. A deep, hurting, bad, depression. It mostly include my parents, and the people around me.

My dream was being a rapper, but my parents never really supported me. Even my 'friends' too. They rather me to be a business man, instead of a star.

I once tried to end myself.. In the bathroom, but I just couldn't. I just slept on the bathroom floor, crying.

That was all I could do.

But in the age of 14 to 15, I finally found someone that actually cares for me.

Someone that supports my dreams, someone that wants to hang out with me. She was my first real friend, and it was Mia.

She knew that I was in depression when we met, because her brother, he sadly passed away by depression.

She didn't want it to happen on me too, so she stayed by my side. At first I thought she was pitying me, I even pushed her away and told her to get away from me.

Instead, she became more closer to me and she earned my trust, and my love.
------------
I reached Daegu, and I'm going to her neighborhood now. Oh, I forgot to mention. She was living just across the street to my old house.

I am taking a taxi to go there, since I cant really walk there now.

I would always walk her home, well I guess you could say that. The first time we walked together, she walked behind of me and I walked in front.

I thought she was stalking me, but she said that she was living here. I guess that's when my life was involved with her.

I mentally laughed at myself for some random stuff from the past with her.

"Sir, you have reached your destination."
-------------
I first went to her house, because I expected that she was there.

I stood in front of her house, and took a deep breath.

I knocked on the door, waiting for response.

The door opened,

"Mia-"

Another woman stood there,

"Mrs Lee?"

"Oh, Yoongi!"

She looked at me with a bright smile.

"How long has it been? 9 years?"

I nodded and smiled back.