Chapter 1: New Beginnings

"Ugh.. It's morning already?" I scratched my head.

I was soooo beat out from the party last night and I barely have enough sleep. "Ugh, hangovers suck."

I stopped my alarm from ringing so annoyingly and also looked at the clock. Then realizing I was late for my opening ceremony on the first day."Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

I jumped out of bed and had a quick warm shower tingling my skin and after that slipped in any clothes I see that was on the table of mine.

• • •

I held my luggage, preparing to go to the dorm of my college that I was accepted.

"Dear, you're late for college. You know you've been to a lot of parties lately, right?" my mom placed the toast on the the table, signaling me to quickly eat.

I grabbed everything I had in hand, "Sorry mom, the party was held by a friend of mine and they kept urging me to go.

I opened the door, "I wasn't able to do anything in the holidays." I smiled to her as she gave me grin while cleaning up the table. "Bye mom! See you after the semester!"

"Have fun at college sweetie! Don't fall while you're running!" My mom replied.

I ran my way to college and managed to get to my dorm on time before the opening ceremony.

I looked at the list of roommates that was placed on the information board that was in front of the school gates. "it's them." I smirked as I got to know who was rooming with me.

• • •

Jessica crossed her arms, leaning on the wall while looking at me unpacking my bags.
"You're late again. We shouldn't have invited you to those late night parties."

I took few breaths in from all that running, "Nah it's fine, we had fun anyways." Damn, maybe I should've participated running more when I was in high school. Everybody in the room laughed and shook their head.

Mia stood up from sitting on her bed, "Girls, we should be get going to the hall to join the opening ceremony."

Jessica gave a smirk while eyeing everyone."The last to get to the hall is gonna pay lunch for all of us-"

I just ran out while she was talking, laughing at them while running. I mean, even I really sucked at running doesn't meant I suck at winning right?

"HOW DARE- (Y/N) YOU BETTER RUN" The other girls came running.

They didn't set rules for not cheating, I'm basically safe hahahaha-
"Ow!"

I fell on the floor as the other person I bumped also fell.

I touched my bum that directly went for the ground first. I cursed under my breath while mentally groaning.

"Hey twat! Watch where you're walking!" The girl stood up, looking like she was fragile or something.

Uhhh, talk about rude.

I looked up and saw three girls standing there holding the girl that was 'really hurt'.

I stood up, getting off the dust on my pants. "You didn't have to be so harsh."
The girl cocked her eyebrow and eyed me."You were the one who bumped in without having your eyes looking, apologize now!"

I rolled my eyes with annoyance. Why should I even apologize if they are so impolite?

My friends came to the scene, suddenly blurted out something that I couldn't expect, "She will apologize! Right?" Jenny held my shoulder.

"Huh? What? But she-"
Mia whispered to your ear, "Just apologize, we'll explain the situation later."

I stayed silent, why am I the one apologizing? I just made a face.

"Aren't you supposed to apologize?"
I heard one of the girls said.
I groaned and mentally rolled my eyes,
"Fine. I'm sorry for bumping you."

They looked like they won some shit in apology or stuff. "We'll be going now."

When I finished, I pulled my earphones out of one of my pockets and listened to my jams from an unknown boy group and a guy from that group that I like to listen to, which their song named Converse High well cause, I just love my red converse and another song named Do You.

Every word from that song was true and is one of my all time favourites.

The voice from that song would always make me happy from listening to it. His voice was deep, it was so attractive.

"Wha-" someone pulled out my plucked earphones.