Chapter 2: Girls

I turned to the person and saw that it was Mia. "Sorry for letting you apologize there. There was a reason behind the apology."

The other two girls catched up. One of them panted and the other apologised, "(Y/N), sorry for letting you apologize without your permission."

"Nah, it's okay. You don't really need to have my permission to tell me to apologize anyways. Sometimes I make situations, you know."
Yeah, sometimes I can be a rebel.. So I didn't really blame them for anything anyways.

"Anyways, what's with the reason behind this?"
I asked with a blank face expression.

Jenny sighed and said,  "Well, it is a long story..."

• • •
jenny's flashback.
"JENNNNNNNYYYY!" A voice could be heard aloud in the halls of high school.

"woah hyungsoo, slow it down. are you that excited to see me?" Hyungsoo is Jenny's ex in the past, and her history with him in the end weren't that great.

"Hey Jen, can we meet up tomorrow for a date on my birthday?" hyungsoo pleaded with a pout, he was the really cute type of guy.

"aww of course i would love to go out with my adorable boyfriend!" jenny constantly mentioned that he was a 'cute' type instead of a manly type of guy. basically teasing him in a way.

"Geez Jen, stop teasing me! One day I'll prove to you that I'm the one who's protecting you." jenny was actually flattered by his response, and blushed as heat was spreading on her cheeks.

after that day, she planned to actually surprise hyungsoo during late midnight 12am on his birthday.

So she went to his house with his favourite cake, chocolate mint ice cream cake.

As she went up the path that leads to his house, she heard a feminine voice.

"Hyungsoo ahh~"

As soon as she heard the voice she quickly hid behind a wall.

She peeked and was shocked to see a pretty girl holding Jenny's boyfriend, Hyungsoo's hand.

Jenny started to have tears in her eyes. But that one moment, that girl pressed his lips against Hyungsoo.

Jenny started breaking down in tears, she dropped the cake, and ran home.

After that day, she never showed up on the date, never picked up Hyungsoo's calls and never contacted him. Never.

Years later, Jenny found out the girl was named Hyesoo, and she has a group of friends that also constantly follow her.

By the time she found out, Hyesoo broke up with Hyungsoo.

And coincidentally, the girl that was accidentally bumped by (y/n) was Hye Soo.
• • •
Jessica whispered to me, "Jenny didn't really talk in the morning.."
I just made my lips into a thin line, "I just didn't want to have anymore problems to us if she recognised me." Jenny played with her fingers. "But then, I'm fine. I'm over with that guy and I'm happy to be with you guys."

We all 'awwww'ed at her and we had a warm, tight group hug.  "Yeah, who cares about the past anyways." We all laughed in unison, making us laugh more longer.

"Anyways, guys. I HAVE GOSSIP." Jenny stopped us and talked in a excited tone.

"Nehhh i'm not interested." I plucked in my earphones and continued our way to the hall.

The two girls mentally rolled their eyes but then went to Jenny because they were curious about the gossip they had.

I am not really a fan of gossip, it really doesn't matter in my life.