Chapter 22: Toilet Duties

taehyung made a masterpiece. that's it. periodt.
• • •
Today's schedule is a little bit too weird. Majority of every class that I have had NamJoon inside it and I couldn't concentrate in class because of that.

NamJoon would sit like 2 seats away from me, it irritates me. It felt like he wants to talk to me about it, but then me being suPER SMART ABOUT IT, decides to just ignore his eye contact and move along with the my crappy day.

"Class you may be dismissed. Remember to pass up your projects tomorrow!" The lecturer said.

I quickly got up from my seat, walking towards the entrance of the class."Great, class is over. Now I need to wash the toilets, with the behold and mighty betrayer." I mumbled it to myself.

"Who's the betrayer?" I got startled and saw yoongi leaning against the wall. "Aish Yoongi, you got me startled."

He laughed and shook his head,"Haha sorry. But who's the guy anyways?"

Should I tell him about it? I looked at him for a solid 5 seconds before he pleaded me, "Can't you tell me?"

I huffed out,
"I'll tell you tonight, meet me in the park. Please tell the others I can't make it later at the park in the afternoon. Sorry..."

He just smiled, "Nah it's fine, see you later."

I dashed to the janitor's closet to get all the cleaning utensil i'm gonna tackle on later in the toilets. "Where on earth is NamJoon? He should be here."

"Yo."
I turned around to see NamJoon leaning on the wall. I rolled my eyes and just threw some mops at him, walking along the hallway, going to the stupid toilets.

"Yah (Y/N)!" He followed me and bugged me, a lot. well, me being me couldn't take it anymore and hissed at him.

"Sheesh NamJoon, stop bugging me!" I shoved him a bucket of soap water while he was holding the mop i threw at him.

"I'm cleaning the ladies toilet and you are cleaning the guys toilet."

He purposely touched his neck, "Huh whyyyy~ I'm curious about the ladies toilet."

I threw him a piece of wiping cloth, "Yah! You pervert go clean your toilet!" That byuntae omg.

• • •

The ladies toilet is clean, expected from the girls. It's just a little dirty. I mean, what can be more worse than floating period pads in the toilet?

ugh, worst day of my life.

I cleaned the stalls anyways, and used a cloth to clean the walls and stuff.

"(Y/N)!" Namjoon ran into the ladies toilet, making me surprised. "W-What do you want?"

"Uh, i need a little help here." namjoon said it with a straight face on, and damn i am not liking the the feeling of it.

I walked to the men's toilet, and as expected it stinks.

but unexpectedly, it was way beyond my expectation of stinking levels. "It really stinks in here, what's wrong with you guys and hygiene?"

He let out a 'tsk',"You know boys, they don't care." I shook my head, seriously man do they like even pee properly?

namjoon bit his lip, then asking me carefully. "Are you done with the ladies toilet?"

well what can i do? of course i had to be honest. "Yeah."