Chapter 29: Lost Stars

*Jungkook just melts my emotions omg ;-;*
------------
NamJoon's POV
"KIM NAMJOON!"

Yoongi Hyung?
"Yeah?"
Yoongi Hyung's face was red, he was really angry. But why? Because of me?
"What's wrong Hyung?"

His fist was held tight, it was like he was going to punch me..

"You said...you needed her..."
Yoongi said in a deep, angry tone.

Needed her?

"Instead you were the one that left her!"
A punch came straight right to my cheek, making it hurt bad.

He yelled,
"You were the one who left (Y/N)-"
"She was the one who made Hye Soo hurt!"

He was furious,
"No she didn't! You know she didn't!"

My hands started to move on its own and I punched Yoongi.

He took my collar and slammed me on the wall,

And instead I made him fell on the floor.

"STOP!"
-------------------
(Y/N)'s POV
Yoongi just left like that, did he went to find NamJoon?

No, I just can't let that happen.

I run out with all my might, avoiding the rest of the members in the room.

I could hear my name being called, I think they are running with me too.

When we reached the scene, Yoongi grabbed his collar and slammed him on the wall. Followed by NamJoon pushing him on the ground.

"STOP!"
I yelled, the other members went and stop them too.

This was the first time seeing Yoongi like this, and I was sad that I'm seeing him like that because of me.

"Let me go! It was because of you (Y/N) isn't in the right mind!"
Yoongi yelled at NamJoon.

Luckily there were no students at that time, since it was late in the afternoon.

"SHE WAS THE ONE!"
NamJoon yelled back.

"SHE HURTED HYE SOO!!"
NamJoon yelled more.

I was holding my anger, I held my fist tight.

He was getting more harsh to my emotions now.

Taehyung and JungKook saw my condition now, and came closer to me and held my hands.

"She isn't! You've known her for 11 years and you can't judge her like that! Hye Soo blinded you with her stupid tricks NamJoon!"

NamJoon knew me for 11 years..? So he does remember.. But why doesn't he trust me...?

"That's enough."
I said, while in my thoughts.

Yoongi looked at me, he wanted to stop, but NamJoon continued.

"WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS (Y/N)? WHY ARE SO RECKLESS TO THIS SITUATION? CANT YOU JUST LET ME HANDLE IT?"
I covered my ears, and pulled my hair up, I don't want to know.

"WHY CANT YOU LISTEN TO ME THAT TIME WHEN I STOPPED? WHY? I SAID IT WAS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS."
I stayed silent.

"You are... A mon-"
I slapped him, I've had enough.

Tears were running down my face,
"I don't wanna hear that word. You don't have no right to call me that. I didn't do it and never planned to do it. I was FRAMED okay..? You said that I was IMPORTANT, and I trust you, a lot. Where is your trust towards me? I'm only concerned about you NamJoon. Hye Soo was even the one who locked us in the gym room! I try to keep you from her, but you went to her by yourself."

Everybody was silent, even NamJoon.

"You say you've known me for 11 years? Oh please, You don't even know me. Since you like to jump to the conclusion so much, let's just say this. Im a random girl who just wants your attention, and was someone who loved you a lot. I'm so desperate that I even hurt your ex girlfriend, now happy? I'm done with your shit, and I'm sick of it."

Everybody was in shock in what I said, leaving them speechless.
"Don't follow me."

I walked out of the scene, and went to the rooftop.

I lied on the bench and looked at the sky, it was getting dark.

It's turning to night time, and I'm still here thinking about what I said.

All the time I've been searching the same guy that was from 11 years ago, he was finally here. But not as I wanted.

I want the cute, cool, caring guy. Not the doubt, no trust, 'jump-to-conclusion' guy.

The sky was getting darker and darker, it was like swallowing the sky.

Just like how Hye Soo swallowed and blinded NamJoon with her evil tricks.

I closed my eyes, and opened them again, to see stars in the sky.

Stars..stars.. Who are the stars..?

Are we all the lost stars who chose to light up the dark..?

I closed my eyes again, a tear was falling from my eye corner.

I just can't forget him can't I?