Chapter 12: More Embarassment and Dancing

dimples dimples dimples dimples

• • •

Seeing NamJoon sleeping on the couch, I actually wanted to go straight to my bed room.

Kim Namjoon you ruined my perfect time to binge on dramas on the couch. I turned my body which faced my bedroom, but I turned my heel back towards the guy that was sleeping on the couch.

I tip-toed infront of the couch, quietly bending down to sit on the floor. I've never gotten this close before, and probably will never be in the future so why not use this opportunity to check this guy's sleeping face?

Yeah I know, it sounds like a bad idea.

But then I still didn't care. His dimples on his face were obviously shown, making me smile. Let me tell you a fact, usually boys with dimples are irresistible.

Uh well, probably this guy in front too. Wait no no no that's not what I meant-

"Hi idiot." His sleepy, deep voice startled me as he opens his eyes sloppily.

I realised my face was so close to his one, making me immediately jump. And my ankle hit the coffee table.
"Owwwwww" I held my ankle as i hissed in pain.

"Haha, that's what you get for secretly looking and admiring my face while I'm sleeping." I rolled my eyes, giving a 'tsk' to him while limping my bruised ankle.

Namjoon's hand grabbed my wrist, softly. "Stay, it looks it's bruised. I'll get something to lessen the pain."
He placed my hand on his shoulder to support while holding my other hand, bringing me to the couch.

My ears slightly redden to know the fact that I just held his hand. That's what you are thinking huh? Even if you bruised your ankle just because of him.

Namjoon ran to the kitchen, which made me think why he did.

He isn't going to kill me with a kitchen knife isnt he? If he is well that's just boring. At least let me die in a way that is as fancy as possible?

He ran back again, with his left hand holding a bag of ice. He knelt down, lfting my leg up, he placed the bag of ice on my ankle, kind of burning my skin at first but then it became okay.

He held out his hand, giving me a sign to hold it.
"It'll be fine, I'm here to help you, just a little bit more." Every time when I try to move my ankle, it stings. So I make sure my leg doesn't move unless I accidentally did it.

I also held onto Namjoon's hand, since he offered to.
To be honest, the hint of happiness inside was kinda overwhelming yet small.

"The ice will relief the swollen part, but it'll take time." I let out a sigh. "Is it that bad?"
He chuckled while waiting for my answer.

"Yes.. pain is just painful." My fingers fiddled around. He smiled at me, showing his dimples. My cheeks started to blush a bit.

I quickly put my head down, not letting him notice I blushed. "I-I need to go to my room to shower." I stand up carefully not wanting to bring any pain to my ankle.

"Do you need help?" Namjoon also stood up from his kneeling position.

"Y-yeah. Can you hold me while we walk to the door?" Okay, that was a bold request. "Sure."