Chapter 13: Break Up

Omg I luv this song so much

• • •

(Y/N)'s POV
2 days later, we barely even talked.

The summer sun in the morning, shone on me through the window, waking me up.

I murmured out my sleep talk while I was hugging my bolster, in my dark blue long sleeved baggy shirt and white shorts.

It took me a while to sit up. I looked at the curtains, which I didn't close last night. Should've closed it.

"Ughhhh." I groaned in my pillow while hugging it more tightly.

I lazily rolled my body across the bed to get my phone, which almost fell because my eyes were obviously not open.

11am, Sunday.

I don't have work today. I stood up from my bed with my eyes still closed and I could hear the birds chirping within the town that was quiet in the mornings.

I looked in the mirror, tried my very best to  realizing I have great hair today, despite my sleeping positions (don't ask).

Well I guess today is Good Hair Day then. My faint smile was seen on my face and I proceeded to my bedroom door, leading to the living room.

My eyes immediately caught Namjoon rushing out the main entrance of the house. He was wearing a a pink dad hat, blue shades, white t-shirt, white shorts, and a pair of black sneakers.

Where is he going this early on a Sunday? Is he like Christian or stuff? I smacked my lips a bit, and went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

• • •

NamJoon's POV
I rushed out the big house to grab a taxi.

Today I'm having a date with Hye Soo, which got m3 feeling happy. It's been days since we met, and I miss her.

The taxi came, and I told him where I was going. The smile on my face never dropped. I was in my earphones, listening one of my group's song, Good Day.

It is a Japanese song, which applies that everything would be alright and there would always be good days with the specific person you like.

Daijōbu datte, Oh yeah
itsuka wa Good Day, tōzen
ichi nin ja naku te, Always
soba ni iru tte We'll be, okay~

"We're here customer." I handed the money to the driver and got out the car.

Oh, I forgot to mention. We are having a date in a amusement park. Seems cliché but, it's a fun place to have fun and bond with your loved ones.

I saw Hye Soo by the entrance and she waved at me.

I smiled brightly and waved back. The smile on my face that never seemed to dropped, disappeared.

There was another man standing next to Hye Soo. "Hyung!" Jungkook?  I walk towards them and asked JungKook, "Why are you here?" My perplexed mind was waiting for answers from them, especially her.

"Oh Hyung, I thought you knew?" I diverted my gaze to her, she seemed to avoid me. "Huh?"

"Hye Soo noona told me that you asked me to come here with you guys. I asked her if I should ask the other hyungs to come but Noona said you insisted to say no." My mind spun 360 degrees, when and how did I ask him that?

"Namjoon ah, I want to go to the restroom, but I'm scared to go alone... Can you wait outside the restroom?" I looked at her with a blank face and nodded lightly. She bit her lower lip, probably wishing me to go so I nodded lightly.

Hye Soo told JungKook to help us buy the entrance tickets as we made our way to the restroom. But I realized this isn't the way to the restroom.

I grabbed her wrist as we stood behind a tree. "Hye Soo."

She showed me a face that seemed like everything was normal, "Yes NamJoon?"

My lips went in a thin line first then I asked her, "Why did you bring Jungkook? I thought we were suppose to have a date together..?"

Her eyes started looking away and she stood in silence.

"Why did you lie that I was the one inviting Jungkook?" My brows started to crease, the tension here was growing.

"NamJoon ah. I need to tell you something." She seemed like she was carefree, she wasn't stuttering at all.

Don't tell me it's that-
"Let's break up."

Sentence.

What? What did we do? What did I do?

"Actually, I like JungKook." She tried to hide a faint smile, but then it didn't work for me. I saw through her.

I wasn't even surprised nor heartbroken. Okay, maybe a little but the fact of not being so heartbroken is because, she hits on EVERY member or good looking guy in her major.

But I realized she hits on JungKook the most, so I had the thinking of she doesn't love me anymore.

Or what you could say, she is a whore. I'm sick of her anyways, thinking of her loving me back? No way.

It was her idea to start hitting on me and become a couple anyways. Why did we even get together when we all should know the ending is about her liking someone else?

The fact she's numerously hitting on guys made me feel heartbroken and worthless.

"Namjoon" her hands went on to touch mine, making my insides churning up, wanting to throw up from her disgusting behaviour.

I looked away instantly and pushed her hand away harshly, "I've something in my mind today that I have to do, I'll see you when school starts." I walked away while I shoved my hands into my pockets.

"I-Im sorry." She grabbed my arm and didn't seem she wants to let go.

No, you're not sorry.

I yanked her hand off and went somewhere private, to think through my thoughts.