Chapter 28: Lost

*im crying in tears ;-;*
------------
"You're the monster here."
He left while carrying Hye Soo in his arms.

I was left alone sitting by the lockers, deeply hurt. I didn't even had the chance to explain what exactly happened.

He even questioned me what was wrong with me, but I didn't do anything, but just watch.

As I was thinking, tears were at the brim of my eyes, leaking out.

Was I not trusted?

I curled up into a ball, and sat there quietly, sobbing.
---------
Hye Soo's POV
"Hey you all right?"
NamJoon asked me while applying medicine.

Everything is going through the plan..

"N-NamJoon."
I looked down,

He lifted my chin up,
"Yeah?"

"I-I'm scared."

He hugged me, and gave me a smile.
"Everything is fine. I couldn't believe she would do that."

I pretended to frown and stuff,
"N-NamJoon.. To be honest, I still have feelings for you.."

He hugged me again, what is it this time?

"I think I do too."

I smirked, plan success.
-----------
(Y/N)'s POV
It's Friday today, and it's been 4 days since the thing happened between me and NamJoon.

Im still depressed from what happened, and was still sad.

I've never been eating and sleeping much lately, I had like some sort insomnia kind of thing and had no appetite. The only thing now I could do was study while listening music.

These were the things that could help me at the moment, to forget about what happened and focus on my studies.

Honestly, I couldn't. Everytime I thought of the thing that happened between us, I kept on crying.

On the third day, I finally could focus on my studies, just for awhile. But at least I could study.
----------
Little did I know, it was already autumn.

Today is the 8th day and we still haven't talk, and this makes my heart ache.

I thought of different reasons why he wouldn't trust me to convince myself that we just don't have enough trust.

But that just doesn't make sense, because we have known for 11 years, and I know that he feels it.

"Still no appetite?"
Yoongi asked me.

I shook my head lay low my head.

NamJoon sat on different tables with us. He was sitting next to the four mean girls eating their food.

I was about to tell them that I was going to the back of the hall again to study under the cherry blossom tree since it's quiet there.

Instead, NamJoon came to our table holding hands with Hye Soo.
"Hey guys."

Everybody's eyes was all on NamJoon and Hye Soo.