Chapter 19: Memories

*Sorry for not updating for a long time ;-; I'll update regularly now since it's the start of my holiday.. <3

Oh, the song for today is 'Save Me'. :)

Vote for Bangtan on MAMA Awards 2016 :)*

• • •

"Whatcha doing here?" he started to come closer, making me to start looking around my surroundings to find a 'namjoon'.

"None of your business." my eyes avoided eye contact with him and I was starting to have a panic attack in my mind.

he got even closer and touched a strand of my hair, "ooh, kinda feisty aren't you? " I just kept on moving backwards which obviously was a dumb choice to make because I'm about to hit the wall.

"Hmm, you seem alone-"
"Go away!" I pushed him away and I saw his eyes widen because of my sudden action.

He laughed and swung his head back, "If you scream, it will make things hard for me" and he trapped me between his arms.

"let's have a taste shall we?" his face started to move closer and i struggled more. I managed kicked his chest and he was pushed aback. "You wanna play hard? I'll play with you!"

I tried to run away while I had the chance but he grabbed one of my wrists from behind, pulling me with strength. The man covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming and his dirty hands slid down to my shirt to unbutton them.

I kept on screaming and shouting, hoping that someone would hear my voice.

n-namjoon. where is he?  "NAMJOON!" I cried out.

he groped on my covered breasts, "It's no use, no one will hear you." he laughed evilly and went for my neck.

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. My eyes were probably bloodshot from all of the struggling and crying, but I didn't wanted to give up on calling Namjoon.

he must be here.

he must be looking for me.

"Namjoon!"

"aish! what bastard-"

the man was faced with a strong punch on his face, and I started to sit on the floor to calm myself down. "nam-namjoon.."

my arms opened wide and he came to hug me, hold me.

"I'm sorry." he caressed my hair as I held tight to the hem of his shirt.

why did we let go?

He held his fist tight and ran straight to the guy.
"bastard." NamJoom grabbed his collar.

"who are you to touch her? who are you to control her body the way you want to!" namjoon started punching him and the man started to bleed.

he surrenders,

But NamJoon didn't stop.

"You think if you just do what you were supposed to do to her you'll satisfy yourself?"

The man looked at him with his swollen eye.

"what about her life? you are basically a thief, stealing all her rights as a human living on this damn earth."