Chapter 8: Older Brother

피땀
• • •

(Y/N)'s POV

I stopped as I reached the door of the dorm. My breathing was obviously heard and I was gasping for air.

"How many hours have I've been in that room?" I shook my head as I thought of why did he claim myself as a fan?

I've never said that.

I sighed as I walked in to my dorm. Once I stepped in the dorm, eyes were all on me. Ah great, the girls should know.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Mia came to me, scanning me with her hands.

"I'm fine."  I just plopped my face on the pillow, having thoughts about the incident that happened earlier. My gut feelings really suck in detected if he really was the same guy.

I screamed in the pillow in frustration and sadness. The thing that makes me question is, does he treat his fans like that? I didn't know it was supposed to go on like that.

Jenny sat down next to my bed,"You really okay? I heard you uh-"

"Yes, really."

"Well, if you don't want to share it, it's okay. We'll wait." I can sense that the girls were giggling mentally or something, but well it isn't really a big deal anyways.

"Oh, you are going to pay for our lunch tommorow." Jessica grinned as I turned my head to her in response. "What why-"

"Remember the bet? You were super late." She crosses her arms and smirked in confidence.

I rolled my eyes and threw my hands, "Ah fine, lunch is OBVIOUSLY on me." They were so happy till the point they just came and stack on my body, showing their gratitude.

After that, I picked myself up on my feet and went to the shower, to shower duh.

• • •

It was 9 o'clock. I came out from the bathroom drying my hair with the towel I had. The girls were sleeping peacefully, which caught me by surprise.

Why did they sleep so early? They don't usually do that.

Oh well. I shrugged it off and dragged myself to the door, wanting to go out. I quickly took the jacket that was on my bed and stepped out from the dorm.

I'll just breathe in some fresh midnight air.

There was a 'mini park' in the campus and it was super near to the girl's dormitory. Luckily it was.

I sat on the bench, looking up to the sky, thinking.

"Are you really him?" I was thinking a lot. My mind went messy for few minutes, until the point I was unconsciously having tears falling down to my cheek.

The sleeves of my jacket were constantly just wiping the tears that were on cheeks. One tear, one instant wipe.

A faint voice was heard behind me, "Y/N?" I turned around to see the face of a sleepy guy. As he noticed I was crying, I quickly turned back to face the front and wiped my face again with the ends of my sleeves.

"Why are you crying?" He quickly sat beside me, concerned. Yoongi patted my back as I looked down towards my feet.

I looked at him and he gave me a tiny smile, "what's going on your mind? You can tell me, I keep secrets well."

I turned my gaze back to my lap, fiddling my fingers, hesitating if I want to tell Yoongi. But then I needed someone to talk to. I left out a breath, "uh well- there was this guy, he was claiming that I was his fan. His name was similar towards my childhood friend."

I started kicking my legs in the air, "but not just his name, his looks, his face, his smile, it was all the same."

I pouted a bit and continued. "He even made me a promise. He looked like he really really really meant it, but then 12 years passed. It feels like he forgot everything." The salt water suddenly gathered in my eyes again and as my face fell, the tears in my eyes fell.

Yoongi caressed my head, "Maybe it's because the span of time that he didn't see you made him forget your face, I mean it has been 12 years right? Give him some time (Y/N). He will realise who you are and I bet you are someone that is important in his life."

"He'll realize, that his friend that he treasured the most, was always beside him." After Yoongi said that, I was in awe. His words of encouragement made my mood level so much better so I gave him a tight hug. "thank you."

Yoongi was surprised to be hugged but then he just did the same, hugging her back.

We both let go and I smiled at him, "So this is how it feels like to have a older brother." I look into his brown, hazel eyes.

Yoongi gave me a gummy smile and crosses his arms in style,"Glad to be your older awesome swaggy brother."

I immediately laughed at him as he acted cool, we both laughed together.

After few minutes, we both went back to our dorms and I just did the same thing as I came back, plopping my face towards the bed.

But then this time, "first day of school wasn't that bad." I gave a big smile as I made a friend today.

I closed my eyes in excitement for the next day, and went to dreamland.