Ohara Mari X Reader

Y/n's Pov

I left the classroom after dismissal of class, I left out a sigh while leaving the school campus, and plugging some earphone in my ear.

I played Kowareyasuki by Guilty Kiss, I'm a hard-core fan of them especially Mari Ohara. Why? Well she's my crush— actually no I just admire her I guess, everytime I listen to Guilty Kiss song, I always love the way Mari's voice that still sync with the two.

Mari's voice defy something special, at first I never really like her as she could be really annoying to my ear— not anymore when we met in personal. When?  Well..

"Y/n!~" A familiar being annoying person called out my name from behind, I turn back.

"Oh Mari" I sighed, "how many times do I have to say that you should stop—" I suddenly got interrupted with a hug by her.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you've missed my voice!" Mari teased while hugging tightly;  she's also squeezing me. I pouted then tried to push her away, while the two of her friends— Kanan Matsuura and Dia Kurosawa.

Kanan chuckled in a soft way, "You two are such good friends" , "Yeah, even though the two of em just met two weeks ago" Dia chuckled as well.

"Ugh.. " I groaned but obviously I was having a trouble with hiding what I feel, and but since Mari is such a dense person, I don't have any troubles.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Mari blowed to my ear seductively, "M-mari?!" My face went on a dark crimson.

Mari raised one of her eyebrow, "Oh my, Are you that sensitive?"

Dia suddenly pulled Mari away from me, "Stop doing Inappropriate things while you're in school, Mari" I almost fainted but I still had my conscious thanks to Dia.

"Thank you so much Dia" I smiled, Dia nodded.

"Well, we should get going home, Wanna come home with us Y/n? " Kanan asked, I shook my head.

"I'm busy with some thing" I lied..

"Okay then" Mari then had a upset look, "So Y/n is not coming with us?.. "

I knew this would happen so once again I shake my head then cross my arms, "I don't have any time to hang out, I want to focus on doing my homework first, and of course study" Mari then pouted.

"Now you really sound like Dia" Mari whined, "Well at least both, me and Y/n have good intentions"

I huffed then walk away, "I'll see you all again tomorrow or next time" I waved.

After heading home

I jumped on my bed after I got my clothes change, I let out a heavy sigh wishing that the pain from my heart will just disappear.. 

Everytime Mari is clinging to me, she makes me feel like I'm more than a bestfriend to her, and makes me feel like...  Her girlfriend doesn't exist.

I grabbed my phone to stalk her profile for once, she posted how fun it is to hang out with Kanan and Dia. I felt some tears that flow out from my eye.

Falling for someone so easily is such a frustrations, ever since I started my first year in Uranohoshi even though Mari was never yet a school idol but I knew her past as a school idol.

The reason I transferred to that school was because of her and the two who became a school idol, her sparkling shiny phases was always amazing as it is her main charm except her beauty.

Actually the first idol I was a fan of was Dia, and yes I also have a feelings for her until I find Mari very interesting..

But knowing that Mari and Kanan are together now broke my heart, it was fine.. 

I sighed then stood up, 'if that's what make my loved one happy' I though then did my homework...

Two weeks and I'm already falling for you? It sounds really pathetic so it's just right for me to give up now knowing that you have someone who's right for you.
Not every feelings I have for someone doesn't mean the feeling will be permanent and just like when I had a feeling for her.

I always get my hopes out, but now I finally decided to move on, we just met but I'm already deeply moved by you..

I love you, Mari Ohara.

The end.

A/N: SOOO yeah, don't mind me, I made the reader a little bit falling for someone easily

I don't know why should I ask this, but anyone want me to make a sequel or something?

Requested by
MaleEliAyase