~23~

Okie guys soooo I won't have internet connection for I'm not sure how long so updates on all of my stories will be delayed, but as soon as I get connection I will upload for all you lovelies! So sorry about the inconvenience!

Love you all and thanks for reading it means the world to me!!!
🖤💫🖤💫🖤💫🖤💫🖤💫🖤💫🖤💫

Vic's POV

This was it. I had to do this. If I don't then I won't spend the rest of my life with someone that makes me truly happy. It's been a month since I told Kellin I would break things off with Jaime and I had been stalling. I didn't want to face Jaime. It hurt just thinking about it. I had been with him forever and although he's drug my heart through the dirt there was still feelings there. Jaime was my first everything. He had what seemed like tons of relationships before me but Jaime was my first. I went through so many things with him it seemed and it seemed as if we had been together forever.

But I knew this was something I had to do. Although Jaime had made me happy at one point he had never made me feel like Kellin did. Kellin made me feel special and I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach when I saw him. I knew I had to do this or I would regret it.

I took a deep breath and turned towards Jaime. His gaze was focused on the video game he was playing and I just hoped that I could pull his attention away long enough to say what I needed to say.
"H-hey Jaime?" I said and he gave a little 'huh' in response.
"I need to talk to you, about something serious." I said and he nodded his head.
"Let me finish this round first babe."
Babe. That word kinda stung coming from his mouth since I knew at least one other person had been called that by him during our relationship. 

He finished the round pumping his fist in victory as he turned towards me. He gave me a big smile.
"Okay. What did you want to talk about?"
"Us." I said and his face grew confused.
"What about us? You know I love you and you're the only one for me right?"
"That's the problem Jaime. I'm not the only one. I know about whoever she is."
"Wh-"
"Don't interrupt me please, just let me say my peace. I've heard you both on the phone and I've seen the messages. You've left me in the middle of us having sex to talk to her on the phone. You've made fun of how stupid I am with her. Jaime do you realize how much that's hurts?" I said and I could feel my eyes starting to water.

"Vic, baby, that's not true."
"Yes it is!"
"How would you know anyway?" He countered.
"I looked at your phone cause you kept getting messages and I shouldn't have, I really shouldn't, but at least I know the truth now."
"Vic I..."
"Don't lie to me please." I begged and he sighed before putting his head in his hands.
"I'm sorry." He said and that's when the tears broke past the barrier. It was just the fact of him saying it out loud. No matter how much proof I had there was still a little hope in the back of my head that it wasn't true. "Please Vic baby, I'm sorry."
"Me to Jaime. I'm sorry but we can't stay together like this."
"Vi-"
"What's happened can't be fixed or forgotten. I have no clue how long it's been going on and I don't want to know, but it's obvious we both are interested in other people."
"Both of us?" He said and raised an eyebrow. "Have you been cheating on me?" He said growing angry.

"Jaime I couldn't help that I grew feelings for someone." I said in a quiet voice. "He was there when I needed him and he made my heart flutter in a way I've never felt before." I said truthfully and Jaime's fists clenched together.
"I may have cheated on you but I never fell out of love!" He yelled and jumped up from the couch. "Yea I got a little something on the side but I didn't lie about being in love with you. I always loved you Vic!"
"Jaime I love you too but I love him...more. You've hurt me and truthfully we weren't gonna work out, especially after I found out about your whore!" I yelled back and Jaime stalked towards me pointing a finger in my face.
"Don't you talk about her like that!"
"See Jaime!" I said throwing my hands up in the air. "You say you love me but you defend her. At least I am telling you the truth. I fell out of love with you and in love with someone else."