~22~

I REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS GUYS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST😍
💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘

Vic's POV

I looked down at my feet as Jaime left. I was feeling all kinds of emotions and I couldn't just settle on one. There were too many swirling through my head and I just wanted everything to stop. Pretty soon I got my wish when Kellin wrapped his arms around me and my mind completely cleared. It was like a work of magic. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head gently.

He gently grasp my hand and pulled me outside on the back porch away from everyone. He led me across the yard to a hammock. He situated himself then pulled me to sit in between his legs. His fingers twirled around my hair and I swear I could've went to sleep if he hadn't have spoke.

"Vic why do you do this?"
"Do what?" I asked knowingly
"Let him affect you like this? He's making you un-"
"Yea makes me unhappy. I know." I sighed.
"And I don't really know Kells."
"Just end it Vic. He doesn't deserve you. Baby honestly."
"I-I....okay."

Alan's POV

"Austin don't make me." I whined as Austin dangled the dark blue dress in front of me.
"I wanna see you in one please Doll." He said and kissed my cheek. "I've seen you in skirts and your little shorts. Even your cute panties I love so much." He whispered.
"Austin!" I shouted and smacked his arm causing him to laugh.
"Don't abuse me!" He said holding his arm as I laughed.

The laughter died down and soon enough Austin was looking at me seriously before pulling me into his lap. "Alan baby why won't you wear dresses?"
"I just.... don't want to."
"I know that's a lie. I see you, how your face will light up when you see a cute dress. How you've reached out for one in a store but immediately stop yourself with a frown on your face." I thought a moment. Did I really want to tell him the real reason behind why I won't wear dresses. It's pretty childish anyway, he would probably laugh at me. Then again I do trust Austin with everything in me. Maybe it is a good idea to tell him.

"Don't laugh okay, it's actually a really stupid reason I guess. It was at my 12th birthday party and all my friends were there. Matty, Phil, G-"
"Matty?" Austin said surprised.
"Yea we used to be really close, believe it or not we were best friends." I said and gave Austin a sad smile. "We were all playing truth or dare and I got dared to try on this white dress by Matty. The dress was so pretty too, white skater one with a lace middle." I explained. "I turned down the dare but Matty basically demanded it so I did like I was supposed to and tried on the dress. It was so pretty Austin and it made me feel pretty. I knew in the back of my head that guys weren't supposed to feel 'pretty' but I really did and I liked it. The dress fit me perfectly and it just felt so nice. I was amazed by the lace and for some reason the white just stuck out with my hair. I instantly grew confident and I was sure that I would walk out there and make all of them jealous, because I could make the dress look good and they would be stunned, at least that's what my twelve year old self thought." I laughed. "I walked out of the bathroom confident but as soon as I sat down that all vanished. They started laughing and making fun of me. Saying I looked stupid and that I was a freak because I seemed to like the dress. One of them went as far as saying I was going to hell. After that's I always resisted the urge to wear a dress. As much as I wanted to I never did, I settled on cute sweaters. Sure I dressed up at the house and Kellin got me in a few outfits at times but I was always to scared to wear anything. The first time I wore a skirt in public was with you." I said shyly and Austin pulled me face up to look at him.

"Alan baby you look absolutely gorgeous in everything you wear. You're so beautiful and I don't want you to think other wise. You're the type of person people dream about and your beauty is something you only find in the pages of a book. I want you to be comfortable in the clothes you want to wear and I won't stop until you are and I wont stop until you realize just how beautiful you are." Austin said almost bringing me to tears. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"I-I love you Austin." I said quietly in his ear, immediately expecting him to freak out.
"I thought you'd never say it." He said and I could tell he had a goofy smile on his face. "I love you too Doll. So much." He said and hugged me tighter. I pulled back to look at him. He was smiling at me brightly and I swear his eyes held my whole world. I looked at the dress laying on the edge of the bed and then back to Austin. He gave me the confidence I needed and I stood up grabbing the dress and turning to my bathroom. I closed the door and felt the fabric of the dress. It was smooth and felt comfy. The dress was pretty. It was long sleeved and dark blue with a little black bow and a slightly flared skirt. Kellin had gotten it for me a year or so back and it had never been worn. Before I could think too much I pulled my clothes off and slipped the dress over my shoulders.

I didn't even look in the mirror I just walked out the door and stood in front of Austin.
"Aust?" I said quietly and he looked up at me from his phone.
"Alan..." he trailed off taking the sight of me in. "Holy crap, you're gorgeous baby." He said standing up and looking at me. Taking me by the hand, he make me do a little twirl making me giggle.
"Does it look okay?" I asked when he spun me again but this time I ended up wrapped in his arms.
"Alan its absolutely beautiful on you. I've never seen a dress suit someone more than this one does you. Did you even look at yourself?" He asked, kissing the top of my head. I shook my head no. He took my by the hand and pulled me over to my mirror.

I looked at myself as Austin moved his hand up and down my sides soothingly while kissing my shoulder lightly. The dress hugged me in all the right places and the blue against my pale skin stood out. The bow added an extra flare and, to say the least, I thought I actually looked kinda cute. Although I was extremely nervous, my worries were leaving bit by bit as the joy of being in a dress excited me.
"I feel pretty Austin." I mumbled to him causing him to smile.