~6~

Alan's POV

I sighed as I looked in the mirror and pulled on my dark grey sweatpants and t-shirt. I stared at myself in disgust a little longer before going over to my bed and laying down. I'm glad it was Friday. Today hadn't been the most amazing and I was currently trying to hide from Kellin. I sighed and turned on my back staring up at the ceiling. I ran a hand over my face and it brushed against my busted lip. I flinched in pain and just went back to staring.

~earlier that day~
"Alan would you please take this stack of papers to Mrs. Holt on the third floor?" My history teacher asked and I nodded before picking up the stack and heading out of the room. The hallways were student free and it was actually kind of creepy. Like one of the lights were flickering and I was just waiting for some crazy killer to pop around the corner. My thoughts made me walk a little quicker and pretty soon I was on the third floor.

I walked to the end of the hall and down to Mrs.Holt's room. She thanked me and as I left the room I looked over and saw Jesse smirking at me. Great. I quickly left and decided to take the back stair case. Everything was going smoothly until I heard a door slam above me. No one uses this set of stairs so I just figured it was a janitor. I never thought it would be Jesse, but then again I should have known.

When he reached me he grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the wall. I stared at him and he just laughed.
"Jesse please just let me go." I pleaded and be just smirked at me.
"Ya know what Alan, I'm just trying to figure out why Mullins likes you so much." He started. "He must have some sick crush on you or something. Always trying to touch you in someway and when you're brought up he won't fucking shut up about you in a stupid dress. I think he likes you even more than Sykes." He stroked my cheek with one hand then grabbed my jaw.

"Me on the other hand, despises you." With that he released my hands and threw a punch at my face, that made me stumble and fall against the wall. I sank downs and curled into myself as quickly as I could as he punched at me. Pretty soon he decided to just kick me, which was even worse. A hard kick to my back caused my head to fly back from its safe hiding place in my hands and he took the opportunity to kick me right in the face.

He kept on kicking me for I don't know how long. I wondered why no one had been sent to look for me. I had been gone for a long time it felt. He finally stopped and then looked down at me. "That's what you deserve. You worthless fag. Don't even think about running to your big bad brother either." He spat at me but thankfully missed and it landed on the ground beside of me. He walked back up the stairs and back to class I assume.

I laid on the ground a few minutes before slowly and carefully getting up. I walked down the stairs and out the fire exit doors that led to the side of the school. Everything hurt and I just wanted to go home. Go home and lay in my bed. I didn't have the keys to Kellin's car and he would need a ride home from practice so I decided I would just walk. That was probably the worst decision ever. My sides and face hurt like crazy and I had a small limp where he had kicked me in the ankle.

Halfway to the house I had to stop and take a seat on a bench. I sat there a moment to catch my breathe and figured I should text Kellin to let him know I wouldn't be staying after for his practice. He could also get my stuff that I left in my history class. After I texted him I finished my journey to my house. I sighed in relief when I saw that neither my dad or my mom's car was there. I pulled the spare key from under the flower pot since mine was in my bag and opened the door. I slipped the key back under the pot then went into the house closing the door behind me.

Once I got to the bathroom I pulled my shirt off and saw that my sides were already bruising. I looked to my face and saw my lip was busted, where it was from the punch or kick I don't know. The side of my face was also starting to bruise. I sighed. There was no way I could hide this. Why would Jesse even do this? Was I really that disgusting?

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I was too skinny, not from the lack of eating I ate constantly. My pale skin was TOO pale. My eyes were the color of shit. I was scrawny, no muscles, nothing. My face looked like it was drawn by a five year old. I laughed at my reflection. I really was ugly. The only thing I really liked was the color of my hair, but even it was a dull misplaced mess. I sighed and walked to my room. I walked to my closet and looked for some clothes to slip on. I looked towards the back of the closet and my hands landed on all of the clothes Kellin had bought me over the years.

Sweaters, crop tops, skirts, leggings, and frilly shirts. I even had a box in the back that was full of accessories. Flower crowns, a couple necklaces and bracelets, colorful socks, and even a pack of panties. That was a weird day, I laughed at the thought. Kellin had wanted to get me something and when he went in the store he got help from one of the workers and they picked something out but didn't let him see. Turns out it was a pack of panties in all different colors of blue. We were both embarrassed but laughed it off.

I sighed and moved away grabbing some regular clothes to put on.

~present time~

I sighed and turned over in my bed and hugged the stuffed kitten that Kellin had got me. The longer I laid there the more I started thinking about the clothes in my closet. They were so pretty and most of them still had tags on them because I wouldn't wear them. I also thought about the panties. Would they be uncomfortable? I pulled at my hair before getting up and storming over to my closet.
No one was home and I had like six hours before anyone would be home. I felt like shit about myself and I wanted something to make me happy.

I looked through the clothes. I didn't want something over the top at the moment so I pulled the black leggings from their hanger. Then I decided on on a long sweater. Ohh how I loved sweaters. It was a deep burgundy color and was so soft. I eyed the box at the bottom of the closet and pulled it towards me. I pulled a flower crown with black flowers out of the box. My eyes landed on the pack of panties and I thought what the hell. I grabbed the pack and pulled out a dark blue pair. I put the box back and then laid out my items on the bed.

I stared at them. Was I really going to do this? I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head before stripping myself of my clothes. I grabbed the panties and took a breath before pulling them on. They were soft but It was kind of a weird feeling, at first. I moved around in them and pretty soon I decided I liked them. I pulled on the leggings and sweater and grabbed the flower crown. I went to the mirror and fixed it on my head before stepping back.

I looked at myself. Over and over. I spun and striked different poses. I giggled at myself and smiled. I felt pretty. I really did. Even with the busted lip and bruised face. This was comfortable to me. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face as I danced around the room, I even ignored the pain in my sides. I felt so good. I looked good too. The clothes made my skinny frame something that was cute, I thought. The dark colors made my skin stand out and the flower crown seemed to make my hair more ginger than it already was.

I grabbed my stuffed kitten and hugged it to my chest. I didn't have Kellin to hug at the moment. He would be proud of me. Maybe I would show him. He wouldn't make fun of me. Hell he bought he clothes. I skipped downstairs and decided to make myself something to eat. After I fixed a snack, I settled on the couch. I flicked the remote until I landed on a hockey game. I sat back and watched. Eating my snack and loving my outfit.