~16~

Alan's POV

I was standing outside the door of my last class of the day after the finial bell had rang and staring as all of the kids rushed around to get their stuff together ready to go home, while I waited for Austin. I was leaning against a locker when I felt an arm go around my shoulders.
"Hello Love." I heard the very familiar voice of Oli say.

I shrugged out from under his arm and turned to him.
"Hey Oli." I said and gave him a little wave.
"Whatcha doing? I already saw Kellin leave." He said with a smirk on his face. "Were you waiting around so you could get the chance to see me?"
"I was actually waiting on Austin." I said and Oli frowned.
"Dammit. That's boys got it made ya know. He's got the cutest guy in town hanging off his arm." He said with a sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "Damn he's lucky." He mumbled under his breath and then smiled at me. "Well there's lover boy. Call me if you ever need someone to hang out with Alan. I'll always be open for you." And with that he turned and walked away from me.
"What did he want?" I heard Austin say from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I melted into his tough and turned to face him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just to see what I was doing."
"He likes you. You do know that right?" Austin said with jealousy in his eyes. I nodded my head. "But I only like this really tall dark brown haired guy with tattoos and the cutest smile." I said shyly.
"Where's he at? I'll fight him." Austin said and let go of me to put up his fists causing me to laugh.
"He's right in front of me." I said and Austin smiled like crazy.

"You're cute. Have I told you that?" He said and grabbed my hand before leading us out of the school.
"You've mentioned it." I hummed.
"If only I could get you to believe it." He said lowly and gave me a small smile as we reached his car.

During the ride to my house Austin talked about his day animatedly. He was in a really good mood and I loved it.   We pulled in my driveway and the only cars there were Kellin's and Gabe's. I internally sighed in relief and Austin followed me up to the door. I opened the door and went through the house to find Kellin. I found him and Gabe in the kitchen raiding the fridge.

"I'm home." I said and Kellin looked up and smiled.
"What something to eat?"
"Can you make me some rice?" I asked with a puppy dog face and Kellin laughed.
"Dude if you don't make it for him I will that face was too cute." Gabe said and I blushed.
"Haha no worries. I'll bring it to you in a bit."
"Thanks Kellin!" I said and hugged him before going up to my room where Austin had went to sit our stuff down.

When I opened my door I expected to see Austin sitting on my bed but instead I found him over at my closet. I raced over to him and got in between him and the clothes.
"What are you doing!?" I said frantically.
"Alan calm down."
"You, you were going through my clothes. Look I know the-"
"Shush!" Austin said and put a hand over my mouth. "We've been over this Doll. I don't care and honestly you would look cute in every one of the outfits I saw."
I didn't say anything and just shook my head.
"Hey hey hey." He said and grabbed my shoulders. "You don't need to be embarrassed about it. It's something you should be proud of. You like it and that's all that matters. It makes you happy right?" I nodded. "Then why hide it away?"
"It's not that simple." I replied and leant against the wall next to the closet.

Silence passed before Austin went back to the closet and I reluctantly let him. A few moments later he pulled out an outfit.
"No."
"Please Alan." He whined. "You'll look so cute and it only us." I debated it a few moments before grabbing the clothes and heading to my bathroom.

I looked down at what Austin picked and thankfully it wasn't a dress or skirt. Instead I held a pair of light blue jean short overalls, a long sleeved soft, almost mint, green shirt, and a flower crown to match. I slipped the clothes on and glanced at myself in the mirror as I placed the flower crown on my head. I felt extremely cute and it made me just a tad bit giggly.

I took a breath and went back into my room. Austin's face lit up when he saw me.
"Okay you're cute all the time but damn Alan." He said getting up and wrapping me in his arms. He took my hand and spun me causing me to laugh. He pulled me back to him and we swayed back and forth dancing to the silence in the room. Austin's eyes never left mine and mine never left his. That was until the door opened.

"Hey Alan here's your rice." Kellin said.
"Nice outfit by the way." He said before shutting the door and going back downstairs where Gabe was.
"Well that was quick." Austin said and I laughed. "You really do look stunning tho." He added and cupped my cheek in his hand. I leaned into his touch and when I looked back up at him he was looking at me as if I was the only person on the earth.

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. Butterflies started in my stomach and my heart beat a little faster. He cupped both sides of my face with his hands and I had my hands on his shoulders standing on my tip toes. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip and I allowed it to tangle with mine. This was a first and I hoped to God that I was doing okay. I mimicked him movements and ventured out on my own as the kiss was deepened.

One of his hands went from my cheek and to around my waist pulling us chest to chest. I was in absolute bliss and when Austin lightly bit my bottom lip I gasped and tried to close any possible space between us.

I didn't realize it at the time but Austin was slowly backing us towards the bed. The back of his legs hit the bed and he sat down pulling with me to straddle his lap. His hand ran up and down my exposed leg and he pulled back.
"They're so smooth." He said and continued to sensually run his hand up and down the back of my thigh.
"I shave them." I mumbled and as I hid my face in his neck.
"Fucking awesome." He said and then pulled my face back up to kiss him.

"Shush." I said and pecked his lips.
"I'm serious!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.
"I said shush now let me go so I can eat my rice." I said and tried to pull away from him.
"Can't you eat it like this?" He pouted.
"Well at least let go of my arms." I laughed.

He instead picked me up and positioned us at the top of the bed after he grabbed my bowl and then sat down with me in his lap. He handed me the bowl and I scooted down between his legs and rested my back against his chest. He grabbed the remote and turned on my tv and laid a hand on my thigh. I tilted my head some more to look up at him and saw he was already looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He really was something else.