~4~

Alan's POV

"Austin where are we going?" I laughed as he pulled me down the sidewalk.
"Somewhere fun!" He exclaimed with a goofy grin. Finally after a while of walking down the sidewalk we ended up at a park.
"You took me to a park?"
"Well I thought it would be fun." He said nervously. "If you don't want to we can go somewhere else."
"I love it!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the swings. I hopped on one and looked beside of me expecting to see Austin. Instead I felt as he pushed my back lightly making the swing move. He pushed me for a while before I jumped off and almost scared him to death.
"Alan!"
He came over and helped me up. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine Austin." I said with a small laugh.
"What now? We have a whole park to ourselves." Austin said once he was sure I wasn't injured. Hmm I thought a moment and looked around before my eyes landed on the big slide. I pointed and Austin nodded.

I dragged Austin along behind me and as I climbed up the latter I felt his eyes on me. I turned to look down at him and he winked. I blushed furiously. I was staring down at my hands, face as red as could be while Austin climbed the last few rungs of the latter. Once he reached the platform we both stood there.
"Do you want to go first?" He asked.
"How about we go together?" I suggested and he smiled at me.
"Of course."

I sat down and Austin sat behind me, me sitting between his legs. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed us off with his foot. I laughed as we went down. My hair whipped back and flew into Austin's face and he buried his face in my neck so he wouldn't be attacked by the ginger locks. We reached the bottom and I was still laughing with Austin's arms wrapped around me. After I stopped we both got up and Austin latched his hand with mine. We walked around the park talking and just getting to know each other. Pretty soon it started to get dark. Austin stopped and I turned to him he stared at me a moment before speaking.
"Can i try something?" I nodded at him and he pulled me close touching his lips to mine.

It was soft and sweet and when he pulled away I blushed like crazy.
"I'm sorry. I know I've literally known you like two days, but your down right adorable and too cute not to kiss." He said and I covered my face with my hands.
"Now now don't hide the most beautiful thing away from the world." I blushed harder as he took my hands away and laced his fingers with mine.
"I'm not beautiful Austin."
"Yes you are. Every inch." He said and bopped my nose. I didn't say anything I just stared into his eyes. God they were the most beautiful brown I had ever seen. They were full of light and just radiating happiness.

We stayed like that until my phone rang. I jumped and Austin chuckled at me. I playfully glared at him and answered the call.
"Hey."
"Hey Alan. It's time to come home, whoever you're out with can come with you."
"Okay dad." I said and he said a quick bye before hanging up. I looked back at Austin.
"I have to go home." His face fell. "But you can come if you want. My dad said it was cool." He smiled brightly.
"What are we waiting for then?"

I took his hand and led him back to my house. Before I opened the door I let go of his hand and when I stepped in I was greeted by a bunch of rowdy boys.
"Alan!" They cheered.
"Hi guys." I waved.
"Who's your friend?" Gabe asked.
"Ohh sorry. This is Austin. He's new. Where's Kellin?" I kinda just wanted to see my brother right now. I mean it was finally setting in that Austin kissed me and I needed a moment to freak out.
"He went upstairs." I nodded at Gabe. "Aust I'll be right back." He nodded and leaned against a wall. I took the stairs two at a time and once I got to the top I ran to Kellin's room.

I barged in and he was changing shirts.
"Kellin!" I said and he turned around in alarm.
"Alan are you okay?" He asked rushing to me. I shook my head no and smiled like an idiot.
"Austin kissed me." I whispered.
"What!?"
"He kissed me!" I said excitedly and jumped like a thirteen year old who just met their celebrity crush. Kellin smiled at me.
"Awesome Alan. Just don't take things too fast you haven't known him that long."
"I know Kellin. I'm going at my pace. Ohh Kellin who knew kissing was so much fun. Or maybe it's just because Austin's a good kisser. He called me beautiful too Kellin! He's the sweetest." I smiled.
"Alan, you should've already known you were beautiful." Kellin said and leant against the door.
"You know I don't believe that Kellin." I said quietly. He pulled me into a hug.
"I know." I could hear the sadness in his voice. I knew he hated hearing me say stuff like this but I also knew he would rather have me tell him instead of keeping it bottled up.
"Come on. Your lover boy is downstairs waiting." I nodded eagerly and skipped down the steps to Austin.

Kellin's POV

I watched Alan go down the stairs and pull Austin into the living room. I knew I had to talk to Austin later but that could wait. I walked in and took the only seat left which happened to be next to Vic. He looked to me and smiled.
"Hey Kellin." He said happily.
"Hey Vic." We sat there a few minutes in silence before he spoke again.
"So how did you and Jaime become friends?"
"We've known each other since he moved here in ninth grade." Vic nodded his head along.
"Does be go to his hometown often?" He asked. Shouldn't Vic know this? I mean he is his boyfriend. Maybe it just never came up?
"Yea like he goes every few months. More frequently here lately." Vic's face fell and he didn't say much more just nodded his head.

He looked as if he was thinking about something really hard so I decided it was best to leave him alone. Whatever it was it seemed to be bothering him. Jaime threw an arm around him and he scooted away. Jaime didn't even notice just turned back to his conversation. It kinda made me a little mad that he wasn't even taking notice to his boyfriends mood change. Vic looked like he needed to get out of there. I touched his knee to get his attention and he turned his head towards me.

"Wanna go with me to get something to drink?" He nodded eagerly and followed me to the kitchen. He leaned against the counter and I opened the fridge.
"Coke or water?"
"Coke." He smiled and I handed him one. He popped he tab and the drink started fizzing everywhere. He threw the drink in the sink and I quickly grabbed him a dish towel. He had the pop (Soda? depending on where you are) all over his face and shirt. We both just looked at each other silently for a moment before laughing.

"That was my favorite shirt." He pouted and used the towel to try and wipe the mess the drink had made off of the cloth.
"If you want I have a shirt you can borrow, we look about the same size." I offered and he smiled at me.
"That would be great."
I nodded and headed up to my room. I pulled a random shirt from my closet. As I was coming down the stairs I heard Alan laughing hysterically. I peaked in the living room and he was being tickled by Austin. I shook my head and went back to the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Vic. He was shirtless and let me tell you it was a sight to see. His tanned, toned che-
"Hey what's taking so long?" Jaime said and walked in. It was at this moment I realized that this looked bad.
"Well ya see Vic spilt his drink and I offered him a shirt." I said holding it up for him to see.
"Okay yea. Well why don't you give him the shirt?" Jaime said and cocked an eyebrow.
"Ohh yea. Umm here ya go." I said and handed it to him.
"Thanks Kellin." He said and slipped it on. Jaime kissed Vic on the cheek then pulled him back into the living room. I sighed and leant against the counter. After I took a moment I went back into the living room and took my place beside of Vic.

I couldn't stop imagining him without his shirt and I was kinda trying to stare at him unnoticeably.
"Kellin?" I heard him say.
"Yea?" I said looking at him smiling.
"You okay? You kinda spaced out."
"Yea I'm good."
"Okay." He laughed. "Hey give me your number and we can hang out sometime.
"Definitely."