~20~

Have you guys heard the new OM&M song?? Thoughts??
I personally love it and I'm really proud of them!!!

Also
🎉🎉Happy Birthday Kellin🎉🎉

Also🎉🎉Happy Birthday Kellin🎉🎉

Alan's POV

I opened the door and Austin immediately hugged me close and kissed my cheek. I giggled and then he pulled away to look at me.
"Alan..." he said and let his eyes take over me. "You look amazing." He smiled at me.
"Really?" I said looking down.
"Yes!" He exclaimed.
I smiled shyly at him and walked beside of him over to his car. We both got in and Austin laced his fingers with mine before pulling out of the driveway.

An hour and a half later and we were finally standing outside of Austin's car in the parking lot of the restaurant. It was fancyish and I was immediately concerned with my outfit. I looked ridiculous I thought as I looked down at the skirt covering my thighs. This was a mistake and I really needed to leave before anyone saw me.

"Austin?" I said to him. He had been patiently been waiting for me to say something since I had been standing stationary beside of his car. "I can't go in there." I said and ran a hand through my hair before hugging myself.
"Why is that?" He said giving me a quizzical look.
"Look at me! I look stupid. I can't go in there. I'll be laughed at."
"Alan you look beautiful." He said and pulled me closer to him. "Look at me." He tilted my head up. "Anyone says anything to you and they won't be saying anything for a while." He said and kissed my forehead before unwinding my arms from around myself, grabbing my hand gently pulling me towards the entrance of the restaurant.

We got to the front and I didn't pay much attention as Austin told the waiter we had a reservation and I just let him guide me to our table. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Everyone was probably looking at me disgusted. I took my seat and gave Austin a pleading look.

"Doll calm down. No one is even paying attention." He said. "Just relax." He said and started rubbing his thumb back and forth over the back of my hand. I took a couple minutes to slow my heart rate then looked around at the other people in the restaurant. I immediately felt foolish as I saw that everyone was quietly enjoying their meal and not even second glancing at Austin and I.

I smiled back up at Austin and he gave me a toothy grin once he realized I wasn't stressing anymore. I glanced down at the menu that was laid on the table everything looked good and I wasn't sure if I could decide yet. I looked up to find Austin staring at me.
"Yea?" I chuckled.
"You just looked so cute while trying to concentrate."
"You need to stop with all the compliments." I said and covered my face. Causing Austin to laugh and me to smile behind my hands.

Austin's POV

Alan's eyes widened suddenly and he put the form that previously had a piece of ravioli on it down and look at me with alarmed eyes.
"Alan are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head.
"My dad!" He whispered and pointed. I turned around and sure enough there was his dad with a group of men walking this way.
"Do you want to leave?" I asked and he nodded his head gratefully.

We waited until his dad had turned and looked absorbed in the conversation he was having before I threw money on the table and grabbed Alan's hand. We were almost to them when I suddenly heard a whistle.
"Damn those legs." One of them whispered and I looked up to see the guy who must have whispered pointing to Alan. I hid Alan behind me some more but was suddenly stopped by a hand on my shoulder as we walked by the group.

"Aren't you that boy I caught with mine?" A voice said and I looked to see Alan's dad staring at me.
"I-I..."
"Don't worry son!" He said with a belly laugh. "No one wants that pathetic piece of meat. Glad to see you've come to your senses." He smiled at me and I wanted nothing more than to knock it off if his face.
"You shouldn't talk about him like that." I felt Alan  grip my hand tighter.
"If only you knew." His dad mumbled. "Anyway who's the lucky lady? Come on now don't be shy." He said and tried to peek around me. I just scooted directly in front of him and shot him a glare.
"They don't really feel like talking."
"Well get going, go have a little fun and be a teenager." He says giving me a wink and I shot him another glare before walking out of the restaurant.

I didn't say a word until we got back to my car. I stopped Alan and wrapped him in my arms. "I'm sorry Doll." I whispered in his ear and he didn't do anything just tightened his grip on me. "You're amazing okay. Don't let that selfish bastard make you think otherwise." I felt him nod his head and sighed in a relief just a little bit. Glad that he at least heard me.

He climbed into the car and soon enough I was pulling out of the parking lot. I drove by semi-familiar road signs and suddenly got an idea. I took a right turn and eventually found the old park I was looking for.
"Austin what are we doing here?" Alan asked and I just smiled at him. I got out and tugged him from the car. I walked him through the park to a little trail that led to a small pond.

"Did you know that when I as around four or five I lived in this town?"
"No." Alan said and smiled when I laced his fingers with mine.
"I did." I laughed and looked out at the small pond. "My mom and dad used to bring me here all the time. I would watch the ducks swim through the water or play with a toy or something, but the thing that sticks out is my mom and Dad. They would always hold hands and not once was the air ever filled with anything but laughter. Dad would dance her around the edge of the pong while singing some silly old song." I turned back to Alan to see him smiling up at me.

"I haven't been here since she died when I was almost six. But I love this place and I love the memories it holds. I remember one time asking my mom if I would ever be as happy as her and dad and she told me that if I found someone who made my heart race with a single glance and made me truly happy then I should wrap them in my arms and never let them go. Alan I don't want you to be anywhere other than my arms and I want to see where this thing can go. So with that I wanna ask a question."

He nodded his head and I took a breath.
"Would you possibly do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"
Alan stood still and I was ready to crumble as the silence went on but then he launched himself at me and wrapped me in a giant hug.
"Of course Austin!" He said and pulled away from me but not for long because he kiss me while both of his hand cupped my face. I held him by his thighs as I kissed him back and got lost in the memorizing taste his lips had.

We pulled away to catch our breath and I couldn't wipe the goofy grin off my face. I finally had the most precious boy in the universe to call mine.