~17~

Chapter Dedicated to these lovely little beans:
@creamsiclecarlile
@prettyoddisprettygay
@RavenFangBlood
@kittens_and_kellic
💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈

Kellin's POV

I sighed and flopped on the couch beside of Gabe.
"Dude I'm bored." I said.
"What was Alan and Austin doing?" He asked and I looked at him.
"Just hanging."  I said and Gabe sighed.
"What?" I asked him and he just shook his head. "Come on dude tell me."

"It's nothing." He said and waved a hand dismissively.
"Its something now spill."
"I just...ughh....Alan's hot okay?" He said and groaned.
"Wait what?" I said shocked.
"You heard me the first time!"
"But I need to make sure I heard you. Repeat please."

He covered his face with his hands. "Alan's hot. Okay there I said it.."
I jumped up from the couch and flung my arms in the air. "First Oli! Then Austin! We're 90% positive that Matty has some twisted crush on him! Now you! Gosh dudes need to lay off my brother man."
"All I said was he was hot, I never said I liked him."
"Yea, yea, yea."
"Kellin!"
"Not to burst your bubble but he's kinda head over heels for Austin."

Gabe groaned. "I know! All I said was he looked good! I'm not interested in dating him!"
"Who wouldn't wanna date my brother? He's amazing!" I said and smirked at him as he answered.
"He really his." He realized what he said and just shook his head.
"I'm done with this conversation." He said and I laughed at him.

"Speaking of dating. What's going on with you and Vic?" My heart kinda of stalled a moment.
"What do you mean?" I asked as I busied myself with my phone.
"You know what I mean."
"We're just friends that's all."
"Uh huh." He said smugly. "Dude that's a sticky situation. What about Jaime?"
"Gabe! There is nothing going on!" I said desperately wanting to end the conversation.
"Okay okay. Just be careful. Jaime seems sketchy anyway."
"Gabe drop it please." I pleaded with him and he put his hands up.
"Okay okay."

We watched tv a while before I got up to make something to eat again. I was flipping a hamburger over when I heard Gabe yell out 'Holy shit'. I went out of the kitchen and saw Alan standing there with Gabe stunned and Austin was coming down the stairs.

"What's going on?" I said coming to stand beside Gabe. Alan's mouth moved to answer me but no words came out. Austin gave me the same puzzled look so I turned to Gabe and gave him a light shove.
"What's the problem."
"Look at your brother!"
"What about him?" I said and looked back at Alan. Everyrhing was the same except he was wearing the pink shirt and overalls and had apparently put on a pair of thigh high socks. Then it dawned on me that Gabe knew nothing about this.
"He's...." he trailed off.

"Listen if you have a problem with it I'll be happy to show you to the fucking door. Really think about the next words that come out of your mouth. Even though your my friend I'm not above knocking some sense into you." I said going to stand between him and Alan.
"No no no. Like dude get out of the way because that's hot." He whispered to me but not low enough so everyone wouldn't hear.

"I'm just gonna...yea." Alan trailed off and went into the kitchen. Austin glared at Gabe before following him and me well I just started laughing.
"Gabe! Seriously!?" I said turning towards him and his face was blood red.
"Since when does he dress like that?" He asked.
"For a while, but listen you can't tell anyone okay?"
"Yea yea."
"No seriously Gabe I mean it. It will kill him." I said and Gabe nodded his head.
"I got it man. Don't worry."
"Okay good."
We both kind of sat in silence for a few minutes before Austin came back in the room pulling Alan behind him.

"Wait wait." Alan said to Austin he went and stood beside he couch next to Gabe.  He fiddled with his hands before speaking.
"Could you l-like not tell anyone about this?" He said quietly and pointed to himself.
"Alan don't worry." Gabe said and smiled at him. Alan beamed a smile back and wrapped his arms around him in a hug.
"Thanks Gabe!" He said happily before going back to Austin.

We ate and not long after that Gabe left and I was all by myself and bored, well not for long.  The doorbell rang and I go up to answer it, not expecting to be pushed against a nearby wall and a pair of lips to meet mine.

I pulled back to see who was kissing me and was met with brown wavy curls and chocolate eyes.
"Well hello to you too." I said and smirked, reaching around Vic to close the door.
"Shut up and kiss me." He said and pulled me down so his lips could meet mine. His kisses were rough and needy and I gave in instantly.
"Jump." I whispered in his ear and he jumped up. My hands caught the back of his thighs and I turned us around so he was back against the wall.

I bit his bottom lip lightly and a moan slipped out of his gorgeous lips. "Kellin." He whimpered and he grinded his hips against me. I felt his growing boner and I moaned as he bucked his hips. I kissed from his jaw down to his collar bone and nipped lightly before sucking gently. He moaned and unhooked one arm from around my neck. It trailed down my chest and reached between his legs that were wrapped around my waist and down to my tightening jeans where he palmed the bulge forming there.

I pulled away from his neck and rested my head on his shoulder as he palmed me gently, teasing me. "God Vic." I moaned out.
"Kells c-can we go to your room?" He panted and I nodded my head eagerly.
He wrapped his arms around my neck and I clumsily carried him up the stairs while he worked on sucking a hickey on my neck.

I threw the door to my bedroom open and kicked it up before dropping Vic on to the bed. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to connect our lips. I steadied myself with one hand and let the other one slide up under his shirt. I pulled away and straddled his hips and slipped his shirt off.

He held on to my hair as I kissed down his chest to the top of his jeans. I looked up at him silently asking permission and he nodded his head eagerly. I undone the button in his jeans and shimmed them off his legs. He gasped as I slipped a hand into his blue boxers and gently stroked his hard member (A/N: this word makes me cringe).  He moaned loudly.
"Kellin please!" He shouted and pulled me up harshly to kiss him. "Please. I need you now."

"Vic are you sure?" I asked him as I caught my breath.
"Yes. Yes, please." He whimpered. I stood up and  quickly took off my clothes as Vic threw his boxers in a random direction. I reached in my nightstand drawer and grabbed some lube and a condom.

I crawled back up on the bed and spread Vic's legs.
"You sure baby?" I said and kissed the inside of his thighs while I spread some lube on my fingers.
"Yes, I'm positive. Please Kellin I need you." He said.
"Don't worry Darling. I'll take care of you."