~7~

Happy Christmas Eve you guys!!! Chapter dedicated to @nephilumtribute because they were the first one to comment on the story💕 thanks!!!!! Thanks to anyone who reads this story toooo I hope you guys like it!!! Anyway on to the chapter (it's early cause it's Christmas Eve 🎁 also going to update I Met You At KFC if any of you lovely ducklings are reading that). Okay okay enough wasting your time. Have a great day!
~Driftwood_Heart

Kellin's POV

Practice was finally over and I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I was kind of worried about Alan. It just wasn't like him to leave school. Another unnerving fact was that Jesse kept smirking at me the whole time. I changed quickly and as I was leaving the locker room I was stopped by Austin. He had tried out today and made the team. He was actually really good.

"Hey Kellin have you seen Alan? He just kinda disappeared and I texted him but he didn't answer."
"He texted me and said he left. Which is kind of unlike him."
"Ohh. Would you maybe mind if I followed you to your house? So I can see him." He asked nervously. I gave a small laugh and nodded. "Sure no problem Austin. He would probably like it if you came over anyways."
"Really?" He smiled.
"Yes Austin. Now let's go."

We both got into our cars and Austin followed behind. Pretty soon we were pulling into the driveway and getting out. I walked up to the front door and opened it. Once Austin was in he shut it behind him. We took our shoes off.
"Kellin? Is that you?" I heard Alan yell.
"Yea." He called back.
"I have something to show you!" He said excitedly. Before I heard him running to the front of the house.

"Look I-" he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Austin. He looked to me then Austin. His eyes filling with worry and shock. I took a step towards him and examined him. My eyes fell first on the clothes. He was in a sweater and leggings I had bought him and a flower crown.
"Alan you look amazing!" I said and went to hug him but he took a step back, before turning around and running up the stairs.
"Alan!" I yelled. Then turned to set my bag  down.

"Shit. Austin listen. Don't say anything. It may be best if you go." I said before running up the stairs and into Alan's room. Thankfully the door was unlocked.
"Alan." I said walking over to him. He was sitting on his bed with his knees to his chest.
"Kellin... he thinks I'm a freak now. He will hate me." He said as he cried.
"Alan you looked amazing, If Austin doesn't like it then fuck him. I'm so glad you even put that on."
"You really think I looked okay?" He said and looked up at me, that's when I noticed the busted lip and his bruised face.

"Yes. But what the hell happened Alan?"
"Nothing." He said and got up going out of the room. Oh heck no. He wasn't going to avoid this. He was stopped at the top of the stairs and I looked over the banister to see Austin at the bottom staring up at him.
"Austin look," he said after just standing in silence for a while. "I get it if your disgusted or something and don't want to be around me. Just don't tell anyone please." He said in a quiet voice.

In a matter of seconds Austin was up the stairs and pulling Alan into a kiss.
"Alan you're beautiful." He said and wrapped his arms around Alan's waist squeezing him in a tight hug that caused Alan to yelp in pain.
"Okay see Alan, Austin has no problem with your preferred clothing choice. Now tell me why the hell your face is bruised and why you yelled when he hugged you." I demanded.

Alan stepped back and scratched his head. "Well ya see I kinda met Jesse in the hallway and he..." he gestured to his sides and face. I shook my head.
"Let me see." He looked to Austin then back at me before slowly pulling the sides of his sweater up. His right side wasn't bad at all but the left was bruising.
"I'll beat the crap out of him." I seethed.
"Kellin please don't. Just this once." He begged. "Just calm down."

"Alan he hurt you." Austin said.
"I'm fine! Plus I felt so bad about myself I put my clothes on to make me happy, see progress." He said.
"Alan You just said he made you feel bad about yourself and I know what that means. He also bruised you I'm not letting it slide Alan." I said and pushed past the both of them and went out the door.

Alan's POV

I sighed as Kellin walked out the door. He had anger issues I swear. I felt arms wrap around me gently and I stiffened.
"Hey gorgeous. Are you sure you're okay?" Austin asked in my ear. I nodded and turned in his arms.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I said and tugged on my sweater.
"Alan you look so freaking adorable. I promise I am totally fine with it." He said and kissed me gently. He pulled back and rubbed his thumb over my busted lip.
"I should've went with Kellin." He growled.
"Nope. Then I would be here alone with no one to appreciate my outfit." I said quietly.
He laughed.  "You're right Princess." He said and I blushed. He picked me up gently and walked us over to the couch.
He sat down then turned the volume on the tv back up. I immediately turned in Austin's lap to see the tv as the hockey game continued.

When the game was almost over Austin tapped my shoulder.
"Sorry to interrupt your game but will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"
I turned around and smiled at him before kissing him gently.
"Of course."
He smiled and kissed me again. I turned in his lap so I was facing him. I fiddled with my thumbs. "Austin?"
"Yes Princess?" He hummed.
"You can't tell anyone about this." I gestured to the clothes.
"That's your decision but why? You look so good." He said and rubbed my shoulders.
"I don't really want to talk about it, just please don't say anything and just keep in mind that I don't wear this stuff often."

"If it makes you happy why not?" I just shook my head and then turned back around in his lap. He didn't say any more on the subject and I was grateful for that.