~12~

Alan's POV

I woke up and found myself in Austin's arms. I smiled and cuddled into his chest more.
"You awake?" He said and ran a hand through my hair. I shook my head no and he laughed.
"Seems to me like you are." He said and his hand trailed down my back and then up my thigh. It was a completely innocent act. He was just maiking lazy circles with his fingers over my pale skin. I was suddenly aware of my choice of underwear as his hands got closer and closer going up his long shirt.

"Austin," I said. "Umm."
"Yea doll?"
"Could you not have your hand so ummm high." He quirked an eyebrow at me and moved his hand to rest on my hip outside of the shirt.
"Sorry." He said with a smile.
"It's not you it's just that...well ya know how I like wearing girl clothes? Cause there pretty and stuff." I said kind of awkwardly, trying not to just come out and say that I was wearing a pair of lace panties under this shirt.
"Yea, I know. We've been over this." He kissed my forehead. "I think your adorable and it doesn't matter to me."
"This is why your great but that's not what I'm saying." I sighed. "I like wearing other girl things too." I mumbled and his face held a look of realization.

"Ohh." Then he kissed my lips softly. "That's perfectly okay too. Like definitely fucking okay." He said and I giggled.
"Okay. I just didn't want you to freak or anything."
"Never baby. I like you for you." I smiled at him and cuddled into him closer.
"How do you feel about going out? A little breakfast date?"
"Sounds fun." I said and sat up in the bed. "One question. Was I a mess last night?"
He laughed before taking his hand in mine. "You can't drink without supervision. Ever." I face palmed and shook my head.
"That's embarrassing."

"Ive seen plenty worse. Now get your cute ginger head ready so we can get some food I'm starving."
"Yea. Yea." I said before getting off of the bed and going across the hall to the bathroom. I showered quickly and wrapped a towel around my waist remembering that I forgot clothes. I knocked on my door. "Austin cover your eyes."
"Covered!" He yelled back and I ran in the room quickly grabbing some underwear, boxers this time, some gray colored skinny jeans, and a dark red t-shirt. "Okay your good now." I said and he uncovered his eyes.

"We're gonna stop by my house first if that's okay, so I can change." Austin said and I nodded while slipping on my shoes.
"Wait how did you get to the party last night? Did you leave your car?" I asked as we walked down the stairs remembering that he didn't ride with us to the party.
"I walked. It was only a couple blocks down."
"So we're walking to your house?" I asked and he nodded.
"We could steal Kellin's car?" I said not really liking the idea of walking while having a slight hangover.

"We can't steal Kellin's car. Here hop on Doll." He said and crouched his enormous self down and let me climb on his back.
"Onward my steed!" I yelled causing him to laugh.
"You're too cute. Ya know that?"
"I'm not cute at all." I said quietly and Austin turned his head sideways so he could try and see me.
"Don't you ever say you're not cute. Matter of fact don't ever say anything bad about yourself. You're perfect Alan." He gave my thigh a squeeze and we continued walking towards his house.

Kellin's POV

Jaime: Hey guys are coming over wanna come.

I replied with a sure and then took a quick shower. When I got out I had another message, but this time it was from Vic.

Vic: Are you coming to Jaime's?????????? :)

I sent a quick yes back and he replied with a great accompanied by a whole lot of smiley faces. I check myself in the mirror and smiled before grabbing my phone and leaving for Jaime's.

When I got there all the guys were in some big argument about the upcoming game. I sighed and looked around the room for the brown haired cutie. I didn't see him and was slightly disappointed. I took a seat on the love seat next to the window and just watched while they all argued.
"Okay! Guys shut up!" I shouted with a laugh. As funny as it was it was getting annoying.
"Fine." They all said.
"Now is this all that's coming?" I asked Jaime curious if he would mention Vic.