Chika Takami X Cold Reader x Guilty Dia Kurosawa

Start from the beginning

"Two years ago after Mari left, Dia and Y/n are already in a relationship.." Me and Mari were bewildered by surprise.

'It must be tough for Dia.. ' I though then Kanan look at me, "Dia was depressed because of our failure in being a idol but Y/n was there.. "

"Oh.~" Mari awed but it was from the past so I couldn't react like the same or maybe I was also jealous. "Y/n might have never told Dia or anyone else except me about it, but she's having a serious problem like Dia too" We suddenly stayed silent in shock..

"Y/n also loved Dia, but her problems was her social and health problems.. " Kanan continued.

I blinked my eyes confused, "But she look so healthy.. "

"Well that's the thing, she might move like a healthy person but she's enduring all the physical attack and pain" Kanan sighed once again, "She was also sensitive from mental attacks so it made her more colder, it's what she said when she was accused of cheating with me"

Mari covered her mouth and suddenly shredded a tears, it was also a problem of the two but Y/n helped Kanan to clean the misunderstanding..

So we suddenly felt sorry and bad for Y/n but I was still worried for Dia since she was depressed then once again Kanan looks like she readed my mind.

"Dia..  Dia was focused to her studies so Y/n didn't mind as long as she can't hurt her, Y/n though that it'll be fine but the mental pain was too much to make her more colder" Kanan keeps going until she sobbed.

"I couldn't help any one of them" Kanan cried as she fell on her knees.

Then we patted and hugged her, until I saw a familiar figure which is Y/n..

Her eyes soften when she caught my glance then she smiled at me, as she mouthed something that can't be understand.

Next day

When I got to school, the sky was unusually dark or gloomy..

it made me upset of the event that happened yesterday, but I was also wondering what happened to Dia and Y/n when they talked. You, Riko and I was conversating but my focused was about Y/n and Dia..

Then the class started when the teacher walked in.

After class

I yawned when I suddenly walk out of the class by my own, as if I didn't notice that my two friends existed from the start.

'Love really makes you do what you don't usually do' I though as I walked infront of the third year class, Dia was the one who I approached since Y/n wasn't there.

"Dia." she looked up at me, "Oh Chika, what do you need?"

"Where's Y/n?" I asked then she just shrugged, "I don't even know, she didn't even attend class this morning and until now.. "

Then Dia's phone ring, she immediately excused herself to read the message. Then after that my phone recieved a text too as it rings after Dia walks out.

"Hey Chika, I'm actually going to transfer out now... and I wanna send you all a individual messages before I leave, I'll miss you all and I will never forget about you, the aquors then my friends"

I read, then suddenly she sent a messages again.

"I also want to say that I have a feelings for you ever since before" I was speechless and I felt my tears dripping down.

'I also have the same feelings too' was my thoughts erased? 

The end

Extra ending:

Your povs

When I was laying down in the floor, after sending all the messages and words that I've wanted to honestly say, I slowly close my eyes.

But my phone interrupted, so I looked at it 

"I also have a feeling for you, Y/n" - Chika

that was the first time I ever felt so happy until then my vision become dark.

Meanwhile

Kanan quickly rushed to Y/n's house, she opened the door and she can't see any of the stuff from Y/n's living room despite that she and her sister are just living alone.

Kanan also opened Y/n's room door but it didn't open as it budge, Kanan groaned then she kicked the door down.

"Y/N!!" Kanan was surprised that Y/n's body was lying down on the floor while she was bleeding.

"No no no, don't leave us" Kanan cried as she carried Y/n's body.

"You will still live okay, Y/n?" Kanan asked as she helped Y/n to the hospital with the help of the other Aquors member except Dia. 'it was too late... ' Kanan though when the doctor told her the same thing..

The others were also sad about this but if there was someone who was most sadder, it was Chika.

Dia was behind the wall as she listen, she was also worried..

'I'm sorry, Y/n'  The trio though (Kanan, Dia and Chika)

Requested by
MaleEliAyase 

I'LL CONTINUE MORE! (A/N: No one even told you to say it)