Chapter 19- The New Face

Start from the beginning

"That was amazing! The crowd went nuts for that last shot! Looks like the two of you have some real chemistry

"That was amazing! The crowd went nuts for that last shot! Looks like the two of you have some real chemistry." Ashley says confidently, I chuckle and look at Jadon who is smiling like an idiot. "Yeah, I guess you can say we do."

"Perfect! You two are going to do an interview on a few minutes, use that chemistry to answer those questions. Down the hall to the right go!" Ashley pushed us, I looked at Sage who is also smiling and motioning for us to go.

Before we could say anything we were being whisked away to an interview.
---------
"That was an amazing performance you two had back there. We want to know all about you." The interview says excitedly. "Not to sound rude but why?" I question nervously, she chuckles.

"Because you two are the new faces of Ashely Reynolds' fashion company! The viewers have made a few questions for you two, are you ready?" I look at Jadon, he nods and gives me a look that is telling me to stay calm.

"Viewer number one says 'who is this new couple? They look like they have real chemistry' So is it true?" I look at Jadon nervously, he smiles.

"Well my name is Jadon Santiago and this is Liliana Fitzgerald. We have been friends for a long time, but as chemistry wise... well we will just have to see." He winks at me causing me to blush, the interviewer giggles.

"Well to us it looks like you have a lot of chemistry. Viewer number two asks 'what was it like walking in your first fashion show?'"

"To be honest, it was kind of a last minute thing but it felt amazing,especially because I got to do it with my two best friends." I answered happily, the interviewer smiles.

"Beautiful. Okay, last question. How do you two feel now being the new faces of this company?"

"I don't know about that, I mean we filled in-"

"But it was amazing, you two are already blowing up in the tabloids! Are you going to model more for Ashley?-"

"Of course they will!" Ashley interrupts with a smile, I chuckle. "Well there you have it everyone! Thank you for watching, I'll see you next week!" The interviewer blows a kiss at the camera and we were off the air.

"That was awesome, I'm glad we are going to be seeing more of you, the two of you would truly make a lovely couple. I have to go but I'll see you again." She unexpectedly hugs the both of us and then walks away.

Before I could say or do anything else, I was literally being dragged away by the hair, by Carter.

"Let GO of me!" I screamed, bringing everyone's attention towards us, he just pulled harder and faster. Once we got by his car he threw me into it. "You little BITCH! Relationship? Chemistry?"

"Calm down asswad, it was just for publicity so we could-"

"I don't give a flying fuck what it was for. You're with me. Not Jadon. Me." He growls, I start laughing. "I don't understand why you act so tough, you're not. I know why you did what you did and I know your father covered it up. So you can act however you want but let's get one thing clear. You are NOT going to boss me around and you are to NEVER again pull me like that." He looks at me in shock.

"Oh what's wrong? The big bad wolf has nothing to say? Shocker. Face it, you act the way you do because you're afraid of your father and because they are always watching." I cross my arms and smirk as he looks anywhere but at me.

"What do you know about them?" He questions apprehensively, I chuckle. "You actually are scared of them. Pathetic!" I reply, laughing, he kicks me.

"Go ahead Carter. All the beatings in the world are not going to solve your daddy issues. I know all about the others." I lie, he shakes his head and starts pacing. "No. no no! This is bad. This is really bad."

"What's bad Carter? I don't understand!"

"The others are dangerous, worse then my father okay?! You can never leave once you're in and they made sure of that. I want to be a good guy but I can't! I wanna be able to cradle you and hug and kiss you and be able to say I love you but I can't! They will kill me if I do!"

"Liar."

"I love you okay. From the bottom of my heart. I love everything about you Lily." He kisses me passionately, unlike the other times I could tell that he meant it. Don't ask me how, I just know.

After that he stormed away and I was left with this thought:

What the fuck just happened?!