Chapter35: Goodbye

Marks pov.
"how do you feel about me mr tuan?" Natalee repeats as she smirks. Ok her mood just took a 180.
"I like you natalee and you know that." I confess to her. finally did it you fuckwit. i'm proud of you.
Her face takes a 180. Her mouth is now open and her eyes open wide. Oh fuck i shouldn't have. she's gonna reject me fucking knew it.
"you-you like me?" Natalee asks.
"Yes. and i'm pretty sure you knew that." i roll my eyes at her.
She stays silent for a few moments before bursting into complete laughter.
"WHY are you laughing?" i questioned her.
"i'm sorry i didn't mean to, it just kind of came out. It's just unbelievable that You Mark Tuan the schools bad boy would like me the schools goody two shoes. You know what it's impossible for you to like anyone. Have you met you? i know what you're trying to do. you're not gonna 'tease' me again." Her laughter died down and now she has a serious expression on.
"wha- wait natalee. i do like you where the fuck did that come from? do you think i'm just this player that likes to break girls hearts? don't you think i have feelings for my own?" I furrow my eyebrows at her as i step closer to her.
"Oh cut the bullshit Tuan. i know what you want. and sorry but i won't be the one giving you it. I'm no longer gonna withstand with your teasing. Yes we did kiss but let's be honest. That probably meant nothing to you. You do it so often it no longer matters to who. aren't i right?" She responds.
"Pres.." She starts to head towards the door as i hold onto her wrists. She snatches her wrist away and scoffs. How did it turn out like this? Just a second ago...what?

Natalees pov
He holds onto my wrist preventing me from leaving. I snatched my hand away and scoffed at him. I walk out and close the door behind me leaving him in there. I run and run till i reached the girls bathroom. And i just cried and cried. Mark tuan what have you done to me? i like him but i also like jinyoung but they are two different types of like. I'm always thinking about mark. My heart beats so fast when he's with me. But with jinyoung he makes my heart beat but not as fast as mark. I don't know what i'm doing. I'm going crazy. i shouldn't be acting like this. Natalee since when did you allow boys in. don't you remember? what that jerk of a boyfriend did to you back then? do you want to end up in that situation again? I should just focus on my studies and fill my duties as a president. I'm here to set an example. It's year 12 natalee you should be focusing on only studies. Don't let your focus drop because of some boys. but they are special boys.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess honestly. I should stop with everything. Goodbye Mark Tuan. Goodbye Jinyoung Park.
I walk out of the bathroom with my head high. Let's do this.

Third persons pov.
Irene saw mark follow natalee out of the cafeteria so she decides to follow after them. She heard everything. She heard marks confession for natalee. She couldn't help but cry. She knew the way Mark felt about natalee and yet she still didnt want to.

Irene saw natalee run out of the room leaving mark in there. She knew natalee felt something towards mark. She knew it. I mean anyone with eyes would see that there was something going on with those two.
Irene looked at mark silently through the window. She gathered every courage she had left in her and stepped into the room.
Mark turns around as he hears the door being open. He looks up to be met with familiar eyes.
"To be completely honest. You were the last person i was hoping to see." Mark says as he takes a seat. Irene cracks a pained smile.
"Well you were the first person i was hoping to see." Mark chuckled painfully at her response. "So we both don't get our ways huh?" She says as she takes a seat next to Mark. He looks at her for the very first time not as Natalees look alike but the girl who had gorgeous long hair with fair skin and beautiful eyes.
"Holy shit you're beautiful." Mark whispers only loud enough for him to hear.
"what did you say?" Irene asks confused. Mark only smiled at her. There was nothing more or less he can do but stare at her as she stares back at him. It was comforting. They both got their hearts broken. They were both mistreated and misjudged.
Mark now knows the pain he put this girl through. Maybe he does need a break from natalee. Maybe he does need a break from all the jealousy and hatred going on around him. He knew nothing of what was going to happen but he knew that this moment he didn't want it to go away. He felt comfortable with Irene. He was just afraid that this moment would get ruined by one of the boys..or the girls...or natalee. That was a thought that he wouldn't have thought of in years 5 minutes ago. Natalee ruining moments? something he didn't believe but now it was uncertain.

-----
hello guys! sorry for the lat update! school is stressing me out lately! hope you enjoy this chapter❤️