chapter24: its none of my business

Natalee's POV
I don't want to know what happened between them, I don't, you do. No I don't. Stay out of it Natalee. You know what they say curiosity killed the cat. yeah but satisfaction brought it back.
I walk towards my next class all caught up in my thoughts when I bump into someone. I quickly bend down and pick up their books.
"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I quickly apologise while picking their stuff up.
"it's ok. I'm sorry too I was just rushing." I look up to be my with an unfamiliar face.
"are you by any chance new here?" I ask trying to recall if I've seen her before.
"oh yes I am new. My names Irene nice to meet you." she puts out her hand for me to shake. I kindly accept it.
"I'm Natalee. nice to meet you"
"my pleasure." she's nice. She's really pretty too.
"um can I see your schedule?" she hands me her schedule and I scan through it. We have most classes together.
"you're in most my classes." I hand her schedule back and she smiles showing her teeth.
"omg really? yay." she starts clapping like a little kid. I soon burst out laughing and she joins me. Just then Toby comes running down the hall.
"PRES PRES PRES!" Toby starts calling me.
Irene gives me a questioning look. "Pres?"
"president. I'm seika high schools president and he is Vice President." I point at Toby who's panting like hell.
"omg really?!" I nod at her and she smiles once again. "I'm Irene I'm new here. please take care of me." she turns to Toby and introduces herself.
"I-I'm Toby." Toby started to blush. "pres she kinda looks like you except the blonde hair."
"I do?! omo I'm so happy." Irene squeals.
"no we don't." I take a closer look at Irene. OMO we do look alike OMO OMO OMO.
"you know I see the resemblance too" Irene points out.
"she has your smile pres. also your eyes. not your eyebrows tho. you may pass as sisters" Toby points over to my eyebrows.
"ok ok we might look alike but that doesn't mean anything. now Toby why'd you come running like a maniac?"
"oh I just wanted to say that the meeting has been moved to Friday."
"ok is that all?" I ask him and he nods."now Irene shall we get to class?" she smiles and nods.

I open the door and step in to class.
"Oh Natalee where have you been? class started 10 minutes ago." mr estaphan said.
"oh I'm sorry sorry. I-I" "she was showing me around school" I look at Irene and give her a thankful look. "ah yeah. she's new here."
"oh I've heard about a new stupid. welcome to our school. Mind introducing yourself to the class?" mr estaphan asked. I look at her and nod and walk towards my seat.
"hi my name is Irene Bae. I'm 17. I moved here from South Korea. please take care of me." everyone starts clapping.
"anyone would like to ask Irene a question?" a few people put their hands up.
"yes Jerry"
"you kinda look like pres."
"oh really?" she chuckles.
"ok Anymore questions?" hands went up. "nothing to do with Irene looking like Natalee." hands went down. "ok Irene go take a seat next to Natalee." she smiles as she makes her way towards me. She sits down and the lesson begins or should I say resumes. what's with new people coming to our school nearly everyday? i sigh as I start to think about Mark and Krystal. what does he mean she messed him up? what exactly happened.

"um Natalee

"um Natalee. natalee." Irene starts shaking me.
"hm?" I look up at her.
"uh class just ended, and well I've been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes. are you ok?"
"oh I'm sorry I tend to zone out a lot." I give her a reassuring smile.
"you must have a lot on your mind." is it that obvious?
"hahahaha. yeah maybe." I get up and gather my stuff and head towards my next class. I have maths last period so I'm not with Irene but I'm with maddy and Eddie. Come to think of it Jackson is also in my maths class and also Krystal....oh boy.

I walk inside the class and I spot maddy. I was going to walk towards her when someone calls out my name.
"Natalee! over here! come sit next to me." I turn to see Krystal patting the seat next to her. I then turn to maddy and she gives me a confused look. I then turn back to Krystal to see her smiling brightly at me. I look behind her and Jackson is glaring at me. He mouths the word "no."
I decide to ignore all three of them and say next to Eddie.
"wassup princess."
"hey Eddie." I sigh as I get my stuff out waiting for the teacher to arrive. My phone vibrates from my pocket. I take it out and see that I've received a message from maddy. I decide to ignore it. She soon sends me a note. I open the note and it reads 'are you still mad at me about yesterday?' I crumble the piece of paper up and get up and threw it in the bin.
The bell for last period goes and I make my way towards the front door. I was soon stopped by Madison. She was gripping onto my wrist.
"what do you want?" I ask her in a cold tone. She looks startled.
"uh uh nat come on please tell me you're no longer mad about yesterday." I scoff
"ofc I am. Why are you keeping stuff away from me? I tell you everything." she sighs.
"fine do you wanna know what we are keeping away from you? well it was about krystals arrival." I give her a confused look.
"what about her?"
"Jackson was telling me about what happened between Mark and Krystal. I told the girls to stay away from her. But then you met her and you bought her over to our group of friends. The girls seem to like her so I shut my mouth. Do you wanna what happened between Mark and Krystal? if I tell you then I'm not longer keeping it away from you because trust me it's killing me." I think about it for a second.
"it's none of my business. The boys too told me to stay away from her. If someone was going to tell me what happened between them I would much rather it be Mark." just as I was about to turn and leave, Irene calls my name. I give her a smile as she makes her way towards us.
"hey nat."
"hey Irene. this is Madison she's my best friend." I could see maddy smile to herself knowing that I forgive her.
"hello Madison I'm Irene." Irene puts her hand out for maddy to shake and maddy kindly accepts it.
"hello Irene. omo you guys look alike."
"yeah we get that a lot." Irene smiles at my response. "well I'll see you guys later. I'm heading home." I say as I turn and leave not waiting for their goodbye.

Irene's POV
natalee. what a nice name. I do see the resembles between us.
I stand with Madison watching Natalee leave the school gates.
"is she alright?" I ask Madison.
"ah she's fine. Atleast she will be once she clears her mind."
"what do you mean?"
"Natalee is a person who doesn't open up to others easily. So when somethings bothering her she keeps it to herself and thinks about it on her own. it worries me sometimes. Well Irene it was nice meeting you. I'll see you later ok?" Madison waves goodbye and walks away.
I wave back.
what exactly is bothering Natalee. hmm I'll make her open up to me. atleast hopefully.

I start walking towards the exit when I accidentally bump into someone. I look up to be met by a handsome face. oh my he's attractive. I quickly look down at the floor.
"watch where you're going pres...oh did you die your hair back to black?" he asks.
"umm I'm not pres...my name is Irene I'm new here." I look up at him and his eyes widen.
"you look like pres. well not really but you do resemble her in some kind of way." he says as he takes his earphone out of his ear.
"oh I get that a lot. I do see it myself too. I do look like Natalee aye?" I chuckle to myself.
"well Irene I've gotta go. bye." he turns around and runs towards the exit.
"wait....I didn't get your name."

-------------------------
MUST READ
hello guys! sorry for the late update. I've been busy and never had the time to write this chapter. now it's hopefully up! woooo! HAVE YOU HEARD BTS YOUNG FOREVER SONG? and have you seen the prologue! I'm a got7 stan all the way but OMO its real good!

15 votes and chapter 25 will HOPEFULLY be up! I'm sorry I'm sorry! 10k views ?! 1k votes?! omg I love you guys so much! keep reading it. sorry of this chapter sucked. :( I tried.
vote and comment!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!
Love you all!