Chapter9

Natalees POV
Days have gone since what happened at the school talent show. Marks avoiding me more avoiding trouble. He's become more...nicer..? Idk what's going between us after the messages we exchanged everything changed. After what he did and the little argument we had, everything changed. I feel kinda guilty, i don't know why.
Madison and Jackson kind of took a break too. After Mark and I argued it's like they argued as well. I feel bad for Madison. I hate seeing her miserable AND it's because of me.
Why did I have to overreact?! Omg I'm so stupid.
"Anyway. Do you guys wanna go out this Saturday?" I want to apologize to Mark is person but I can't. "Nat. Natalee. Natalee!" Oh shit I've been spacing out a lot.
"Y-yeah?" I'm confused
"Do you wanna go out this weekend." Maybe a day out will get things off my mind.
"Sure"
"How about you girls." Maddy asked the others
"I can't come. I'm sorry" tzuyu apologized.
"Aww it's ok." Maddy replied.
"I can't come either." Emily also apologized.
"Ok it's fine. Maybe another time?" I suggest and they agree.
"I still want to go out sat." Why does Maddy want to go out so badly?
"Jia and I are available" min finally agreed Ofc she's bringing jia Coz they are sisters. Oh you guys didn't know that? Ok well now you know.
"I'm coming too" Fei is coming! Yay. Fei is the oldest in the group, then it's jia, min, followed by Emily and Madison then me and tzuyu. Tzuyu and I are the same age except that I'm older than her by like 17 days.
"Then I'll see you guys this Saturday?" I ask them.
"Yes" they are so cheerful. Oh god what did i do to get such friends.
"11" Maddy shouts from behind.
"Ok" I give her a thumbs up before going to my next class.
Great next is maths.
As I was walking I saw my maths partner, Jessica. She's such a sweet heart. Tho she's known as the ice princess I mean how can you not like her. Look at her. Me and Jess are about the same height except I'm a bit taller.
We walked into class and my eyes landed straight on Marks. I look away as fast as I can and pretend that nothing happened. And class began.
*knock knock* I look up to see the vise president standing at the door. He looks like he's troubled.
"Come in Toby" the teacher let Toby in.
Toby is short(shorter than me) he's skinny and he's really friendly. Did I mention he's a scaredy cat?
"Umm im sorry sir but we need the president" I try my hardest not to let out a laugh.
"Ok you can have her" I get up from my seat and walk towards Toby.
"Omg thankgod I thought I was gonna die." Toby starts panicking causing the whole class to laugh.
"He he he. Calm down. What's the problem" this kid I swear.
"Someone unlocked the old basement room. I don't know who but it's creepy." He starts shivering. I took a hold of his hand and lead him out of the class. After he explained everything, we walked to the basement room and 'examined' it. I don't even know why this is a big deal. Toby seems to be worried.
"Kid calm down. We can just lock it again" I try to convince him that nothing's serious about this but he won't process.
I curse under my breath. "Gimme a break" I whisper so he can't hear me. I push him out of the way and grab hold of the doors and shut them. I made sure to lock them. After returning to class I gave the keys to my maths teacher. There was only 5minutes till the bell goes.
I decided to go and sit back down and have a chat with Jessica. She's always busy and I'm always busy so we don't have time to catch up. She doesn't like hanging out with my gang because she feels uncomfortable and thinks the others don't feel comfortable around her but like I don't blame her.
"So how have you been?" She asks me.
"I've been doing good. You?"
"I'm good." We go on and on talking about random stuff. I enjoy talking to her. She's really nice and outgoing.
*bell rings* finally it's the end of the day. As I was walking out of class I was stopped by Jackson.
"Natalee"
"Yes?"
"Umm hi. How are you? How's everything? How's you and Mark?"
"I'm fine. Everything's alright. Idk what you mean by how's you and Mark?"
"As in have you guys solved it?"
"No. And I don't think we are gonna solve it anytime soon." I sigh. "Don't you know? Didn't Mark tell you?" I was surprise that Jackson asked me about it instead of Mark.
"I can't man."
"Why?"
"Idk I'm scared he'll flip out and do something. I don't wanna lose him. Plus he shut himself down...? Idk and it's kinda scary because he's been quiet lately...." Aww Jackson is a good friend. If only mr jerk would see that.
"Well idk Jackson. But I think you should talk to him about it. You're his best friend. I may not know a lot about your friendship with Mark but one thing I know is that it's a strong one. You're a good friend and I know you'll try to convince him." He smiled.
"Thanks nat."
"No problem."
"I'll see you later." He waves and I wave back and there he goes. Good luck jackson!
---------------
Hello. Sorry I couldn't update awhile ago. I know I Said I would. Sorry