Chapter 2

Natalee's POV
After wasting my time talking to a douche bag, I finally decided to walk away from Mark. Finally no more trouble IM FREE!! Just when I hear yelling and I straight away know who that voice belongs to. Whyyyy?!! Madison! Why are you yelling!?
"Wth? What happened Maddy?!" I said while I was running towards her.
"Why nat?! Whyyyy?"
"What do you mean why?" I gave her that face ~_~
"Jackson! That bastard! He told Sheri that he likes her!"
"And....?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'and....?' NAT ITS A BIG DEAL! YOU KNOW I LIKE HIM! WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME! I thought he likes me?" She said the last part a little softer more like a whisper.
"Don't worry! He is just a player like his Bestfriend... Sheesh so annoying" I say rolling my eyes. "I mean look at them. What do you see in Jackson? He's like the other half of Mark...rude, a player, nasty and just ew-"
"But hey they do good in school and they are good looking" Maddy cut me off.
"Yeah but besides that, what do you have left? Just a rude personality. Maddy I think it's best to stay away from people like that" I say making a disgusted face. I looked at Maddy and I see her looking up and just awkwardly smiling. What's wrong with her? Did I finally make sense to her?
"Um nat...umm..."she was just looking at me. What's her problem.
"Rude huh?" A familiar voice starts speaking. SHIT!!! Maddy help me! I look at Maddy but she's already looking down. I turn around and I see Mark. He was so close to me! He was like legit touring over me, that's how short I am compared to him.
"H-hi" I said trying to loosen the atmosphere.
" was it 'rude, a player, nasty and just ew'?" He looked me straight in the eye. Natalee you an do this! Just tell him to back off!
"Y-yeah! Have a problem?" I asked lowering my voice. Just when he was about to say something the bell rang.
"Get to class tuan -.-"
"We'll finish our convo in class then pres" and he just magically disappears(Jks Jks I wish) he just turned around and walked away.
>.< I make a face and I think he saw me since he turned around and smirked at me.
"Let's go Maddy"
"Yay I get to finally see Jackson!" How annoying. -.-

Mark's POV
I walks to class trying to recall what happened a second ago. Somehow I feel kinda hurt to hear Natalee say that I'm rude, a player, nasty and just ew. Does she really hate me THAT much? I know that we hate each other but that hurt my feelings alittle. (Don't worry make you have me!) I walk in class and I see Jackson, he sits right next to me.
"Hey bro" Jackson greeted me.
"Hey" I said sighing.
"What's up bro? Are you ok?"
"Yeah. Just the usual getting scolded by pres"
"Oh I see. Anyway MARK" he yelled the mark part.
"Jackson what?! Stop yelling"
"Sorry, anyway can you believe I told Sheri I like her?"
"I thought you liked Madison?"
"I do but I have a plan: Madison hates Sheri so I asked Sheri out and now we are dating"
"And that's a good thing because...?"I'm so lost
"Because I'll make Madison jealous." He said proud of his plan.
"How can you be sure?"
"Well it's obvious she likes me duh!"
"How do you know?"
"It's obvious I mean the way she looks at me and the way she talks to me. I MEAN who wouldn't love this" he said motioning at his body. What an idiot. I laughed at his reaction.
Just then the pres walks with Madison to class. I examine her from head to toe and I finally met her eyes. She caught me looking so I just smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and took her seat.

Sorry if this chapter sucked >_< I'll try to update soon.