Chapter15

Natalees POV
Kai and I decided to go to the library. It was our 1 year anniversary, I was so happy. Today is a special day because even after all those heart breaks and fights we made it. Since I was a kid I always dreamt of  having a prince saving me and caring for me. I guess that came true the second I met kai. We do fight. And I mean fight a lot. There were times when I thought he was cheating on me but I trust him so I shrug the thoughts off. He was a real gentlemen. Yes you maybe thinking 'what the...1 year anniversary at a library?' Well Kai loves reading books. So I decided to take him to the library, he enjoys coming here a lot.
"Natalee this is the best present ever!" He was so happy. I chuckle to myself. I have such a dork as boyfriend.
"Well I know how much you love the library." He walks towards me and hugs me tightly. I hug back.
"Thankyou babe."
We decided to pick out books we wanted to read. I pick out a book 'evermore'. He picks up 'fifty shades of grey'. We start reading.
We've been at the library for about 30 minutes now. There was no one since it was a Sunday of course besides the librarian.
As I was reading, I felt a hand caress my thigh. I was wearing a skirt and a shirt.
I look up to look at Kai. He was concentrating on reading. I felt uncomfortable. I was only 16.

The hand starts going up my thighs. I tried not to make a sound. I was terrified. I shot up from my seat to grab Kai's attention. I could feel the heat go up to my face.
"What's wrong Natalee? You don't like what I'm doing to you?" He smirks. I never thought I'll see this side of Kai but I guess today was my lucky day. Note the sarcasm.
"Am I scaring you love?" He starts taking steps towards me and I start moving back till I hit my back against the wall. I was trapped. He put both arms on either side of my head trapping me.
"K-Kai...I should go home." I'm 16 and he's my boyfriend. I was so afraid to the point where I started stuttering.
"Do I make you nervous?" His hands drop to my hips. I try to push him off but he would budge.
"Ok Kai enough." I look at his eyes and i see lust. I need to get out of here. I could feel my eyes starting to water. I'm scared.
"I've waited 1 whole fucking year for you. I had to deal with your bullshit. I had to keep lying to you that I was fucking other woman just so I can get in your pants. But I guess you don't want that. So you're leaving me no choice." He starts lifting up my shirt revealing my stomach. No no no.
A tear rolls down my cheek.
"Kai please don't." I start sobbing in front of him. He walks to his back and grabs a knife. I wanted to scream but my voice was gone. I was so afraid.
"Now you're gonna listen to me and do as I say or I'm going to have to hurt you." His eyes darken. He walks closer to me and puns me against the wall.
"Strip." I start sobbing harder hoping someone will hear me.
"I said fucking strip!" He yells and that's when he made a cut near my neck.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I was so traumatized. The librarian saved me.
"Uh I was just..." Kai started to become nervous.
"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO TOUCH HER?! I called the cops there gonna be here in a few." I could hear the cops coming. Kai seems terrified. They take him.
"Are you alright sweetie." I couldn't speak. I was still in shock. The librarian helped me put my shirt back on.
"It's ok. You don't have to be afraid." She kept comforting me.

After a week I heard that Kai was sent to live in England. I still remember that horrifying day. I keep thinking he will come back and finish what he started- RING RING RING

My alarm clocks goes off. Shit. I rubbed my head. Why do I keep thinking about him?! Till this day I'm scared of boys. That's why when Mark did what he did, I got really mad. What if all boys are the same?

My heart was beating so fast. It was a Sunday. Maddy texted me that she'll be coming over.
I got up and did my morning routine. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, changed and stuff. I decided on wearing a black skirt and a maroon sweater/jumper, with see through black leggings  and my boots.

After maddys arrival. We decided to go and watch a movie. Once we reached the cinema. We were arguing on what movie we should watch. We finally decided to watch Maze runner: the scorch trial.

As you can see everyone (as in my group) knows about the incident with Kai. They supported me and they were there for me.

Once we walked in, we spotted GOT7. Everyone calls them Got7 because there is 7 of them and well they were just too popular. And also because of the talent show. They performed as GOT7. Our seats were right next to them. We were at the far end. My seat was right next to juniors. I don't mind or anything.
I look at there was only 6 of them.
"Hey nat and Maddy." JB waves at us and turns back to his convo with youngjae.
"Hi guys." Maddy greets them. She makes eye contact with Jackson and suddenly turns away. I know what happened between them. And I feel bad for both of them. Jackson told me his side and Maddy told me hers. Every Time I tried speaking to Maddy about it, she would always change the subject.
"So you guys are here to watch the maze runner too?" Yugyeom asked us as we sat down.
"Yes."
"Natalee your hair is really pretty." Junior starts complimenting me. I can't help but blush at his comment.
"You suit blonde." Jackson starts complimenting me and soon after all the guys start talking about my blonde hair. Jackson complimented maddys hair and she just shrugged him off and thanked the boys. I also thanked the boys. I turn to meet Jacksons eyes, he was in pain. The ads start playing. As the ads play, I see a tall figure approaching us.
"Oh if it isn't pres and Maddy." -.- mr tuan.
"Hey Mark." Maddy greets him while smiling. He smiles back at her.
"Your hair is really pretty." He compliments her hair. He met my gaze and just smirked. Jerk.
He starts walking to his seat. He was trying to get in. I put my leg out and he 'accidentally' trips over it. He gets up and glares at me, while I just smirk and act all innocent. He ended up sitting next to junior and Jackson. The order was.
Maddy, me, junior, Mark, Jackson, yugyeom, Bambam, jb and youngjae.

After the movie finished. Maddy and I bid good bye to the guys and went back home. I dropped her off and then went home.

----------------------
Hope you like it!
I'm a bit busy with the holidays. So I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible.
Anyway KAI IS A BIG JERK!

Stay beautiful!

Love you all.